VPX Meltdown

Options
mirgss
mirgss Posts: 275 Member
I did a search for this and didn't come up with anything...

Has anyone tried VPX Meltdown? Any side effects? A friend gave me some today, and it definitely improved my mood and energy level...but when I went running a few hours later, I almost vomited. Like, actually retching (sorry if that is TMI). I'm wondering if that's normal, if you feel nauseous for a few days, or if I should just not take any more. I took the recommended dose of 3 capsules but maybe I should have started with 1? What do y'all think?

Replies

• peggyann47
    peggyann47 Posts: 22
    Options
    Honestly, I don't think any of that stuff works. Whether we like it or not, I think it takes diet and exercise to succeed. I've always believed that if it sounds too good to be true, then it is!
  • twilight1542
    twilight1542 Posts: 403
    Options
    All I know is this....If I ate/ingested something new and a couple hours later I was vomitting I would immediately stop taking it.
  • SarahNicole317
    SarahNicole317 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    From what I know fat burners shouldn't be incorporated into a program unless you are 13-15% body fat and prepping for a contest where you would need to be 10% and nothing else seems to work. Take it from me... I'm only 23 and fat burners screwed up my thyroid and adrenals. It has taken a couple of years to get things working again. After I stopped taking it my appetite was fierce because my satiety hormones weren't there anymore. I've taken VPX and it screwed up my digestion... one of the worst I took.
  • mirgss
    Options
    All I know is this....If I ate/ingested something new and a couple hours later I was vomitting I would immediately stop taking it.
    Heh...good point.
  • milesje
    milesje Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have a co-worker who is all for the "Healther living through science" but even as he has told me many times "it takes healthy eating and working-out to make the science work". Most of the weight-loss pills will boost your motabolize through a high amount of caffeine and so most will recoment you start by taking only 1 pill for the first two days to see how your body will react and then if no adverse side effect then bump it up to the recomended dosage.
    Most on this site will tell you to just stop taking it and do it with healthy eating and working-out alone. I wont, I have used a couple of different matabolisim boosting (weight-loss) pills and have gotten improved results, just know that they will not work with-out a healthy diet and exercise.
  • mirgss
    Options
    I definitely do the diet and exercise thing. I just thought I would try something new. My friend is training for a competition (so that is prolly why she has them) and so I figured I would give them a try. I feel completely fine now...very weird.