New to this?

Options
I have a few questions to ask since I am new to this and just made an account yesterday. (So far I'm loving it!) Based in your weight and height, does it do the goals for you? When I first made it and put in my info and did my food diary for the day it said I had 150 calories for the day, but when I lowered my calorie intake goal because I thought the first one they put was to high it said I had 900 calories left? (You can probably tell I am very new to this lol) I have also seen people post how the app/site shows you recommendations for excersises to meet your weight loss goal, I can't seem to find those anywhere? One last question, when you blog your excersises (let's say like me you put 80 min on the excersise bike) and it automatically says over 800 calories burned, is that how much you should be burning to lose the weight? Yesterday I only burned 608 but I also have bad knees and just got over recovering from a hip surgery so I can't do everything full speed, will that effect it? I eat healthy as well. Thanks in advance. Feel free to add me and good luck to everyone!!! I would also like to hear some success stories!! :)