Why why why????

Options
2»

Replies

• maritimemom
    maritimemom Posts: 192
    Options
    It's still winter here in Eastern Canada too. :-( I just came back from sunny Florida.....I want to go back.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    we just had our first tornado, spring is definitely here in Missouri
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    Earth doesn't follow a calender. Seasons happen when they happen and have shifted behind humanity's dated system.
  • georgina1970
    georgina1970 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'm in Auckland, New Zealand.
    Only just staring to get cooler in the last 1-2wks. Autumn weather would normally have hit us about 6wks ago.
    Sorry but we're not complaining :-)
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Well if it makes you feel better my sunburn hurts...
  • Deanna149
    Deanna149 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Northern Minnesota here - and yes lots of icky white sludgy muddy wierd snow stuff..lol......windy out and more excpected today and tomorrow!
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Wisco gal too, right now I'm listening to ice pellets hit against the window:(
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Curse of the groundhog - at one time humankind believed in groundhogs, that they could predict weather and with such predicitions be worshipped as enlightened beings. However, current generations have lost faith in the groundhog, instead relying upon the false sciences of the National Weather Service and Environment Canada. The groundhogs of North America predicted an early spring, but did anyone listen ? No, and with that spring may never come for yea of litlle faith :laugh:
  • Paganrosemama
    Paganrosemama Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Curse of the groundhog - at one time humankind believed in groundhogs, that they could predict weather and with such predicitions be worshipped as enlightened beings. However, current generations have lost faith in the groundhog, instead relying upon the false sciences of the National Weather Service and Environment Canada. The groundhogs of North America predicted an early spring, but did anyone listen ? No, and with that spring may never come for yea of litlle faith :laugh:

This made me giggle!

Once spring has stayed long enough for all the snow to melt, and no more freezing temps I will gladly send her on her way to other areas...
  • okcat4
    okcat4 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Spent all day doing garden ing stuff, and it was wonderful, but I can 't plant anything since we are expecting possible hailstorms and bad weather in two days, followed by two days with temps in the freezing range. Go figure. Usually safe to plant after Easter in Oklahoma. Like Missouri, it's officially spring when the weather guys issue tornado warnings. Saw the storm cahsers prepping their DOWS, and chase vehicles this week. And away we go!
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    Well if it makes you feel better my sunburn hurts...

hahaha i feel soooooo sorry for you :P

Toronto CAN we had snow and freezing rain/ice pellets on my way home from work on Friday....nice huh? But my hyacinths are up so spring IS coming.......