Sunday

Options
I have a few problems with Sunday. One is my mother goes to a strict church that makes people attend both Sunday morning and Sunday Night. Every other Sunday I have to drive her to Church. My other problem is my Gym is only Open from 12 PM to 4 PM on Sundays. The Pool is open from 12:30 Pm to 3 PM on on Sundays. Also the Lap Pool only has 3 lanes, not 20 like other places. So On Sundays you get people comming in after 2 PM expecting to get a good workout in the pool.

Replies

• JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Sunday is my rest day... why not make yours a rest day then if it's such an issue?

edit: you can also exercise without a gym!
  • AmyMgetsfit
    AmyMgetsfit Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Your options as I see it

Find a new mom
    Find a new gym
    mom find a new church
    pay your friends to drive mom
    Or just work with what you have
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    I have a few problems with Sunday. One is my mother goes to a strict church that makes people attend both Sunday morning and Sunday Night. Every other Sunday I have to drive her to Church. My other problem is my Gym is only Open from 12 PM to 4 PM on Sundays. The Pool is open from 12:30 Pm to 3 PM on on Sundays. Also the Lap Pool only has 3 lanes, not 20 like other places. So On Sundays you get people comming in after 2 PM expecting to get a good workout in the pool.

What day is it you have a problem with again?
  • angelcurry130
    angelcurry130 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Sunday is usually my early day at work, so I don't get gym time. Maybe go on a walk between services, or shoot some hoops. I usually do a couple laps around my office (i don't log it because i'm not timing myself. i just want to move around a bit!) or squeeze in some sit-ups before I start my day. You don't NEED a gym to move around. Look for options in your day to day. Hope that helps. ^_^
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    and your question is.......?
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    This does sound problematic. What can you do to remedy the situation?
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I'm confused about this thread...what are you looking for???
  • figureformin
    figureformin Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I don't know of a church so strict it MAKES a person attend.....
    I'll bet your mom attends because she can ...and you drive her because you can:)