Replies

• missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    Why was this necro'd?
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    is there a chemical fee food or drink out there..?????
  • ndj1979
    Options
    pkw58 wrote: »
    I did, in 2005... Stopped a nasty diet coke habit cold turky, only change I made, and dropped 13 pounds in one month.

diet coke is zero calories, thus it did not contribute to your weight loss….
  • rcontr7
    rcontr7 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    So I love Diet Coke, but every time I have one, I find that a few hours later I really want something sweet. I haven't experienced this when just drinking sparkling water. My lack of will power already got me at least part way to where I am now so I stay away from the diet soda and just drink water instead.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    Water.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    Water.

hmmm I thought water was a chemical compound...
  • chadya07
    chadya07 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    even if people could lose weight by cutting zero calories, which they cant... but lets say for arguments sake that it were possible.

how would anybody ever possibly know if that were the actual cause of the weight loss, unless activity level and food were tightly controlled.

you are talking science experiment results here, but none of us put the proper controls in place.

so the answer is no. but mainly because of the first thing i said.

also water has chemicals.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    chadya07 wrote: »
    even if people could lose weight by cutting zero calories, which they cant... but lets say for arguments sake that it were possible.

how would anybody ever possibly know if that were the actual cause of the weight loss, unless activity level and food were tightly controlled.

you are talking science experiment results here, but none of us put the proper controls in place.

so the answer is no. but mainly because of the first thing i said.

also water has chemicals.

because diet soda is "bad" and when you get rid of the "bad" zero calorie stuff you magically lose weight...