24lbs. down...pics. Can you tell the difference?

Options
13»

Replies

• NancyQR28
    NancyQR28 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Okay, was finally able to add my progress picture! Wish, MFP had an easier way to add our photos!
  • NancyQR28
    Options
    Great job. I get very discouraged at how slow the weight seems to come off. The older I get the harder it seems to get. Keep up the great work you are doing awesome.

JUST KEEPING GOING! SLOW PROGRESS IS BETTER THAN NO PROGRESS! WE CAN DO THIS!
  • ktkdmommy
    ktkdmommy Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    great job! you can see a BIG difference! Keep it up!!
  • hollyan29
    hollyan29 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes! Keep up the good work.
  • sexxxythick
    sexxxythick Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Girl, I've been doing this 6 months and only lost 8 lbs... tell me about slow. I can definately tell the difference... keep going. Sometimes I get discouraged too but I just keep trying to tell myself I'm doing this for health and the weight loss is just another benefit. Eventually you'll get there, right? :) Good luck and great job so far!
  • acarmelo1
    acarmelo1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I think you got Shorter O_O. Just Jk. Yeah I can see a difference. Keep it up.-
  • ChloeGirl07
    ChloeGirl07 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    great job!! you can definitely see the difference
  • misshelhel
    Options
    I can tell a difference for sure! You look great. I know it can be discouraging but keep it up. In a few months you'll be SO happy!:laugh:
  • ZOOpergal
    ZOOpergal Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You're almost out of toilet paper. (and yes, I can see the difference)

Oh, this made me LOL. Thanks for that. But, note that the only reason he knew this is because you shrunk. Good job.
  • dorkycorky
    dorkycorky Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I can see it and I'm just starting and am jealous :) Great job girl!
  • NancyQR28
    Options
    THANK YOU ALL FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT AND KIND WORDS! WE GOT THIS, RIGHT!!

"I think you got Shorter O_O. Just Jk. Yeah I can see a difference. Keep it up.-"

Lol, I thought the same thing when I saw my pics! jeje
  • Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    That's surely a bigger difference than I was expecting for 24 lbs!
  • NancyQR28
    Options
    LOL! I know, had me cracking up too! Very observative, jeje

You're almost out of toilet paper. (and yes, I can see the difference)

Oh, this made me LOL. Thanks for that. But, note that the only reason he knew this is because you shrunk. Good job.
  • NancyQR28
    Options
    By the way, these are the things I've been doing to get fit, besides counting calories with MFP...

I started with Wii Just Dance, yes Wii!! I would dance for 30-45 minutes at least 4x a week. Then I got the Wii Zumba World Party (love it! real people, great music, great scenery). Zumba gets your heart pumping...a real good workout. Now I added Hip Hop Abs. Love Shaun T. and just recently added weights to tone my arms.

I hate to exercise, but I do love to dance, so these things make it so enjoyable for me!

Hope this helps!
  • tim201200
    tim201200 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference...great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!