• Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Whoever smelled it, dealt it.

Denied it, supplied it :bigsmile:
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    My boxer that we lost recently was the champ. It was vile, I think there was a skunk in her family tree.

Now the odds are it would be my husband or my middle son. They are very talented in that area.
  • allikat93
    allikat93 Posts: 236
    Options
    The best story i have was a few years ago when my brother bought a fart machine. For some reason we decided to put the noise part in his pants and have him walk the streets ahead of us while e decide who he was gonna 'fart' around. (Giggling about this as I type :) Some of the best ones:

1) [good] We were walking through the store where we bought the machine and my bro walked through a group of older ladies. Dad pushed the button and it let out a juicy one. A few snickered. Most looked appailed

2) [better] Walking down the street and the broster walks by these really cute girls.. As he was walking up to them he was looking back pleading with his eyes for us not to push the button. Which made us do it. He "let out" a huge drawn out fart, he then grabbed his butt and high tailed it into the public bathrooms a few feet away. Girls were laughing hysterically.

3) [best] We were walking down the opposite side of the street where two seriously burly biker type guys were sitting on a bench chatting. My brother quite obviously stood to the right of the bench.. "let one rip" and walk away As the rest of my family passed (grams, grams, ma, pa and me.. We heard them say.. " Did that seriously just happen... The little s%&* just bombed us... What the heck" They looked really pissed and aeriously disgusted so we had to stop and let them know what really happened. We were all laughing hysterically as we walked away leaving the guys in tears and with side splits from laughing so hard. Was a great day.

Oh a smelly note.. My bf loves to let off some nasty ones AS SOON as we wake up. I am gagging as we get dressed.

OMG - I am crying at my desk - laughing so hard... :laugh: :laugh:

I had a fantastic Abs workout that day. My family has always found flactuates funny. :)
  • patty43ck
    patty43ck Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    This story always brings me to tears when I think abou it.

My husband was painting some apartments in Atlanta and had just ripped a big one in the hallway. This old lady came out of her apartment, scrunched up nose looked around and then looked at my husband and said "Is that yo scent?" My husband very calmly said" no way mam, it's that guy in the apartment next to yours. He just walked through the hallway and went in his apartment". She shook her head and "that man is so nasty!"
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Ok I was 41 weeks pregnant and just wanted to have the baby already! So my husband being the wonderful man he is took it on himself to give me an orgasm. Well he succeeded but at that time the baby shifted and I had no control over anything.:blushing: well we had our son 10 hours later but it has been 3 years and I still haven't lived that down.
  • hdutoit17
    hdutoit17 Posts: 83
    Options
    Mine was about 2.5 years ago when me and my boyfriend (now husband) sat at the dinner table with his family for his fathers birthday. It was a short loud fart. My husband thought it was the chair, so made a joke and asked me if I farted. I turned blood red and just looked at him with big eyes. He then realised I did actually fart and apologised profusely while the others - including me laughed histerically. It was the first time I met his family as well.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    My cats used to rip some rank ones when we brought them home for the first time. It was the crappy dry food they were fed at the rescue we adopted them from. Once we switched the food up, their gas went away. But man, did they rip some terrible ones!
  • allikat93
    allikat93 Posts: 236
    Options
    Mine was about 2.5 years ago when me and my boyfriend (now husband) sat at the dinner table with his family for his fathers birthday. It was a short loud fart. My husband thought it was the chair, so made a joke and asked me if I farted. I turned blood red and just looked at him with big eyes. He then realised I did actually fart and apologised profusely while the others - including me laughed histerically. It was the first time I met his family as well.

This story reminded me of a time when I was wearing short shorts and went to plop down on our couch. As I hit the fabric my thighs vibrated together and made a nice juicy farting sound. My parents thought it was a real fart tilI did it again. And again and again and again. We were laughing so hard.. My step dad actually fell out of his recliner.

Oh the wonders of the human body (giggles)
  • new_bella
    new_bella Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    My friend and I were in a yoga class in a large gymnasium when someone at the other end let out the loudest fart I'd ever heard. It reverberated around the gym. The room was so quiet, I was bursting at the seams trying hard not to laugh (I sound like Elmo when I laugh). At one point I made the mistake of making eye contact with my friend and that was it, I started giggling so hard I couldn't get up off the floor to leave. I had to turn over and bury my face in the yoga mat for the remainder of the class.
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    excuse me :blushing:
  • 2FatToRun
    2FatToRun Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    My cats used to rip some rank ones when we brought them home for the first time. It was the crappy dry food they were fed at the rescue we adopted them from. Once we switched the food up, their gas went away. But man, did they rip some terrible ones!

:laugh: damn dry food.....broccoli is my dry food and I pull major RANK when I eat it :laugh:
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I think my classic would be some years ago, when I went to this mediumship/spiritual seminar at a hotel, run by an online forum I moderated on. We had lunch, which as I recall, included Brussels sprouts, and right afterwards, had had to sit through a 2 hour mediumship demonstration by a guy in the Uk called Ian Lawman(Did a show called Most Haunted). Anyway, I had been clenching my buttocks for the last hour of it, battling to rein in a huge amount of gas so naturally, when we got out the doors, I just let one go, and it was immensely loud. So loud, I bent over laughing, and the lady walking ahead of me(another forum moderator) stopped dead in her tracks and said 'you spoke?'. The guy who was behind her stopped also and said 'It wasn't me' and by this point, I was just on the floor wetting myself with laughter. It did turn up in conversation when we were all next in the site's chatroom, of course. My fart became a bit infamous.

The most recent occurrence was when my boyfriend and I were walking round the National Gallery in London, looking at the beautiful paintings. There was a large security guy there, and he looked so bored and was pacing about. Just as I had looked at him and looked away again, he let off the most immense fart I have ever heard. It was so loud. And he carried on as if nothing at all had happened. I mean, this thing literally vibrated, and in a famous art gallery as well. I had to turn away as I was giggling and my boyfriend was shocked he did that with all these members of public around.
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    I remember one I did now! I farted in class, trying to make it silent. It made a sort of "pop" noise because I was in a plastic hair. I had the class with my brother. He and his friend started accusing me of farting and I tried to blame it on a button on my jeans scraping against the chair. Half the people bought it, but they were relentless. A few minutes later in the middle of a quiet assignment, his friend farted really loud, stood up and said, "THAT WAS ME." Class erupted into laughter. Good times.
  • Mazzyx
    Mazzyx Posts: 131
    Options

Whoever did the Rap did the Crap :tongue:
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Back in high school, I had a crush on a guy in geometry class and we were working on a project together. We moved our desks right next to a window. He was sitting next to a window and I was facing the wall. I leaned in to him (was not going to kiss him) and I accidentally farted. When I did that, I immediately crossed my legs hoping that it would eliminate the smell but it didn't work. He opened the window just a little bit and I told him "Brian, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to" and he laughed it off and he told me "My farts don't smell."

I was embarrassed but I really liked him. We remain friends today but unfortunately he got married last year. :(
  • 2FatToRun
    Options

Whoever did the Rap did the Crap :tongue:

:laugh: if you sharted, you pooped and farted........................................you are walking home
  • xoxomarshmallow
    Options
    I just did..
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    ~~giggles~~ ...my mom lives around Milton, I'll know who to look for if it happens while I'm shopping down there.... ; )
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    It makes me so happy to see this thread. xD I am such a freakin kid because still, to this day, if nothing cheers me up a good fart joke (or fart) will. xD
  • 2FatToRun
    Options
    ~~giggles~~ ...my mom lives around Milton, I'll know who to look for if it happens while I'm shopping down there.... ; )

You name the date and the Walmart I will load up on broccoli the day before :laugh: