Boyfriends body is PERFECT.

Options
His body is perfect. Muscles, abs. Perfect. Mine? Awful. Fat. Unproportioned. Stretchmarks. Flabby. :l
I need to get a BODY. A sexy *kitten* body.

Who feels the same?

Replies

• DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    1. No one is perfect.

2. Including you, accept that, and stop dwelling on things you hate and putting yourself down. You need to learn to accept what you have while you're in the process of changing.

Remember these two things, dear.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Don't change yourself for him. Change yourself for you. Obviously he loves you for a reason. Realize those reasons and love yourself as well. That doesn't mean you can't improve; it just means you shouldn't tear yourself apart and feel inferior to him.

Also, you should post pics of your boyfriend's body for us to...analyze. Or something.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Don't change yourself for him. Change yourself for you. Obviously he loves you for a reason. Realize those reasons and love yourself as well. That doesn't mean you can't improve; it just means you shouldn't tear yourself apart and feel inferior to him.

Also, you should post pics of your boyfriend's body for us to...analyze. Or something.

Yes this, for sciencey reasons. Aparture and glucose and encephalitis. Those are sciencey words. pls respond.
  • kwilliams386
    kwilliams386 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    The guy i am dating has a super hot body too.. and it kind scared me at first. Why would he want to be with a fat lardass like me? but, after he kissed me, I thought who cares why! He does! He said he thinks I am hot, that is allllll that matters! He also admits he has insecurities about his body too. ( I didn't admit to any of mine). That made me realize that we all feel a little fat, ugly, off or whatever and sometimes you just need to look at yourself and say " I don't care what you think." You are a work in progress always, we have to love yourselves while also working on being better in every aspect in life. You are beautiful! He sees that. You should too.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options

Yes this, for sciencey reasons. Aparture and glucose and encephalitis. Those are sciencey words. pls respond.

This is true ^. I read it on the internet once.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

This is true ^. I read it on the internet once.

Uh huh, and if it's on the internet it's true! :happy:
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    in for pictures of the boyfriend. don't be shy OP. We need pictures to better analyze the problem.
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    ╔═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╗
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong woman ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ╚═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╝
  • GunJJacks
    GunJJacks Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I are both fat but I think we both have sexy bodies. :) Don't talk mean to yourself; that doesn't help anything.
  • 5n0wbal1
    5n0wbal1 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    So, here's the story of my relationship.
    I met my present husband in the military. Both of us were actually pretty hot at the time. He could pick me up with one arm, he was broad-chested and broad-shouldered, he could lift an impressive amount of weight, and he was in a combat job that required him to carry around 100-lb artillery rounds on a regular basic. I was tight all over, well-tanned, and 125 pounds.
    And where are we now?
    I'm now 157 lbs and I've had two kids. He's gone from 185 lbs to 225 lbs and put on a few rolls of extra fat. Plus, he's been injured many times, so he does very little exercising now.
    The moral of the story? Look's don't define us, and they don't necessarily last. If he really loves you, it's because there's something that's special about you beyond your looks. That's something special. If you want to get fit and healthy, rest assured that you don't have to do it for him and for his opinion of you.
  • crlyxx
    crlyxx Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Mine? Awful. Fat. Unproportioned. Stretchmarks. Flabby. :l

Well apparently he doesn't think so, otherwise you wouldn't be his girlfriend xD
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    So, here's the story of my relationship.
    I met my present husband in the military. Both of us were actually pretty hot at the time. He could pick me up with one arm, he was broad-chested and broad-shouldered, he could lift an impressive amount of weight, and he was in a combat job that required him to carry around 100-lb artillery rounds on a regular basic. I was tight all over, well-tanned, and 125 pounds.
    And where are we now?
    I'm now 157 lbs and I've had two kids. He's gone from 185 lbs to 225 lbs and put on a few rolls of extra fat. Plus, he's been injured many times, so he does very little exercising now.
    The moral of the story? Look's don't define us, and they don't necessarily last. If he really loves you, it's because there's something that's special about you beyond your looks. That's something special. If you want to get fit and healthy, rest assured that you don't have to do it for him and for his opinion of you.

lik dis if u cri ery time
  • tayteetots
    tayteetots Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    pics of him or it didn't happen.
  • 5n0wbal1
    5n0wbal1 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Of course everything on the internet is true! Even that State Farm commercial said so!
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Perfect?! What is Perfect?
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    ╔═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╗
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong woman ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ╚═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╝

dats right bb you no need no man. Yous a strong woman.
  • tayteetots
    tayteetots Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Perfect?! What is Perfect?

says the dude with that chest ;)
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I doubt he thinks his body is perfect.

We are our own harshest critics.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    in for pictures of the boyfriend. don't be shy OP. We need pictures to better analyze the problem.

And pics of you.....Generally there is only a 2 level step up/down allowed. Chances are one of you is a 4 and the other a 6. Without pics it's impossible to tell. In each others eyes you are probably both 10s.