LOOK OUT!!!

Options
Here comes THREADKILLER.... RARRRWWRRRRRR!!!!
(But seriously though.. Why does no one comment on my topics or quit talking after I post something?)

Replies

• sheldonsteyn
    sheldonsteyn Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Are they too serious? too boring? too late at night? I think ppl like to be entertained! If they had something fun and enjoyable to do they wouldnt be online lol just my opinion!
  • allikat93
    allikat93 Posts: 236
    Options
    Appreciate you opinion. I have had one serious post.. Which blew up into a rather funny troll comment thing and turned my mood round. Other than that.. They arent much different than other peoples post. I posted a hysterical thing on the topic "who farted" about my brothers adventures.. No one has responded since (at least since i look a minutes ago)
  • JenCatwalk
    JenCatwalk Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Happens to me all the time to. Sometimes people just don't have an answer to whatever you posted. I wouldn't let it be a bother.
  • sheldonsteyn
    Options
    Dont let it get u down babe!! Have an awesome day x
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    ha i comment on just about every thread i see :P and ive never seen one from you im sure im annoying everyone though but hey this keeps my mind off of food :D
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    ha i comment on just about every thread i see :P and ive never seen one from you im sure im annoying everyone though but hey this keeps my mind off of food :D

Nice, Keeps my mind off food too.
  • kliermann
    Options
    yea im not tryin to upset anyone just being positive and keepin my mind off food hah sorry to anyone that's gettin tired of seeing my posts btw
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    If it's not on the first page of Recent Posts when I'm looking, I'll never see it. Threads can get bumped off the first page pretty quick, what with the million posts wondering about sugar and whatnot. Sometimes you just have to shamelessly bump your own thread to get it up on that first page.
  • CupcakesAndRazorblades
    Options
    AAAAHHHHH!!! thread killer! LOL :) It happens to the best of us!
  • sheldonsteyn
    Options
    If its on the first page during my 12-13hr shift at work ill comment on it...this site stops me fallin asleep n helps time pass by lol
  • kliermann
    Options
    ha nice!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    This happens to me a lot, but I eventually figured out it's because I post in the middle of the night and everyone is asleep. I work 3rd shift.