Girls In the UFC

Options
Finally Girls are Being taken seriously in the MMA world!! Hopefully Ill be there one day kicking some butt :happy: !!

Replies

• xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    they get down.. hope you do and I be watching .. I love ufc .
  • RAWRKITTY69
    Options
    Yeah me too lol there some tough chicks out there. I'll have to gain 15lbs to fight the best
  • xALEXANDROx
    Options
    you can do it .

you got this.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Women are vicious.

I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner.
  • xALEXANDROx
    Options
    Women are vicious.

I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner.

I agree.oh, but it is happening now.:)
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I enjoy the fact that lately women are taken seriously in contact sports. I was boxing and AS A COMPLIMENT my assistant coach would yell at us that we hit like a girl. Because the girls in our academy used to hit like a freakin truck!
  • Vlad_Taltos
    Options
    There's professional girls in MMA since more than 10 years but it's not as famous as the men side, mostly because they weren't allowed in the UFC until recently (which is odd, in my opinion, UFC doesn't really deserve credit for having girls fight, they are the very last promotion to have girls and it's the biggest, to me, they played a role in keeping women's fighters in the shadow for too long...) but it's not the only promoter in MMA world (fortunately...).
    I strongly recommend to watch the Invicta FC (which is an only-girl MMA company), there's also several girls in Bellator and, obviously, the former StrikeForce, ProElite and so on...
  • RAWRKITTY69
    Options
    Thank you :) !! Ive been fan of UFC ever since i could throw a punch i train mainly gracie jiu jitsu but also muay thai i try to stay well rounded.
    MMA has came a long way im glad to see more women getting into it. Its a sport that requires great strength and technique not many can hang.
    Girls weren't in UFC because Dana White didn't want women fighters... But women fighters of the 90s arent like they are today.
    I use to hate to go to local mma fights specially if it had girl fighters because all the men that had lack of respect for the sport and for the girls ..
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options
    Some of the women's fights i've seen have been better than the men's. They go all out!
  • RAWRKITTY69
    Options
    Oh yeah they do lol i love it ^,^
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    i would love to be an mma fighter
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Part of my training for my job each year involves MMA. Us females always do awesome in the class and can take on the boyz...in fact, they make us do that to prove that we can, cause the instructors know we are underestimated.