2»

Replies

• lauriehighton
    Options
    really no answers...lol
  • ChangingAmanda
    ChangingAmanda Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Crockpot! By the time I get home from the gym and shower, it's pushing 8:15p and I do not feel like cooking. I crockpot on the weekend and freeze 4 of the portions in single portions that are easy to reheat. A simple 5qt crockpot is $25 (is) at Walmart and you can find recipes in the forums here, on the web/pinterest, or there are cook books specifically for crockpotting.
  • jakkisr
    jakkisr Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You say you don't like to cook but honestly you'll enjoy your food far more if you do. I've been following the Hairy Bikers diet book for a week and it kicks tarted me into signing up here, it's good!

My dinner tonight was tesco steamed salmon (1 from a pack of 2) with skin removed, flaked, and thrown in a frying pan with half a pack of tesco vegetable stir fry medley, tiny splash of olive oil and a tiny splash of soy sauce. Couldn't be any simpler!
  • KaitlynC1104
    Options
    i feel your pain im a sweets addict cookies ice cream cake etc...and i live down the street from a dairy queen and they have a new chocolat covered pretzel blizzard oh bain of my existance...but i try and do hot chocolate or frozen strawberries