reached my target now what??

Options
I'm 5ft 2 and weigh 8st 4 so I'm happy with my weight :) just want to be more toned and now Don't want to be any thinner really as don't like the stick thin look...

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    I'm about to reach my goal as well. Switch to maintenance calories and keep up with working out. Your body can still change, even if your weight stays the same.
  • lovemitch125
    lovemitch125 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    What does 8st 4 mean???
  • toutmonpossible
    toutmonpossible Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    That's great. Stay active, keep exercising, monitor your weight, body fat percentage, etc., and the minute you're three pounds above your goal weight do something.
  • JVS1
    JVS1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    What does 8st 4 mean???

It's the unit of weight measurement we use in the UK. 14 pounds = 1 stone (st), so OP weighs 116 pounds
    (8 x 14 + 4lbs).
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I guess you can start setting fitness goals. Start lifting, it really does wonders.
  • elainespy
    Options
    Me too, i also reached my target weight and all i am doing now is to still make sure i exercise as much as possible and having a balanced diet. my target now is to stay healthy and be strong. I do total body workouts to help tone my body, especially my abs and butt. I do use free weights as resistance so as to build lean muscle because i do not like to look too skinny.