30DS NSV :)

Options
2»

Replies

• girlfromOklahoma
    girlfromOklahoma Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, ladies. I finished the 30DS last week. I can honestly say the first few days were the hardest. After a while you just sort of get in a zone!
  • Carly1805
    Carly1805 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have started this today too, it was a bit of a killer but determined to keep it up!
  • MrsBozz1
    MrsBozz1 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    36uote]
    I am currently on a challenge, but have been stumbling on pic's of results from 30ds. I have been very impressed. Am I correct that you do 10 days of each of the 3 sessions of 30ds? Did you start out with pics?

Good question! I should probably research that a little lol I will go take pics also right now so I can compare later on :)

It kicked my *kitten*!! The last really hard work I did was give birth and I was drugged for that lol This made me feel like I was dying but I kept going because I know it will get better and I need to be healthy for my family!!

I should add that I just got back from a 60 minute walk 1/2 uphill and when I hit those uphill points oh boy did i feel the burn lol

So, is there 3 sections to this dvd? And how many days did you do each one, or how many days are you planning on for each session? Also, since the actual workouts are under 30 minutes, are you doing cardio too every time (^^ like your walk^^). Thanks for your input!

I think you can get away with not doing extra cardio, there is cardio worked into the workout already, jumping jacks, jumpropes, jab punches it gets your heart rate up there :) I just couldn't resist such a beautiful day lol I'm not sure about the DVD's I found it on youtube. This is the first time I'm doing it so I can't give you much input.
    [/quote]

There are 3 30ds videos, 3 levels (all 3 are on You Tube) 10 days each for 30 days. Or take a day off once a week or so... either way it will work, you will see/feel it! Love Jillian Michael's stuff! You go girl! Good job! :-)
  • TorrizzleWillSizzle
    TorrizzleWillSizzle Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Im thinking about doing M-F of 30DS + my usual walk of 1.75 miles (unless its raining) and then taking Saturday and Sunday off and just walk :) I am oober sore today I can't imagine what Im gonna feel like tomorrow!!
  • brenna8806
    Options
    Yay!!! The first few days were the hardest for me.

I started level 2 today, & I was pretty darn proud. You'll be amazed at yourself when you keep going.
  • In_His_Image
    In_His_Image Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I started day three of level 1 today. For the past two days my thighs have been HURTIN' but Im pressing in! You can do it!
  • AnJulNZ
    AnJulNZ Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Im thinking about doing M-F of 30DS + my usual walk of 1.75 miles (unless its raining) and then taking Saturday and Sunday off and just walk :) I am oober sore today I can't imagine what Im gonna feel like tomorrow!!
    The best advice I can give you is to not make a plan. Do 30ds on the days you feel you can (might have to dig deep). I'm halfway through level 2, having spent 10 days on level 1 and my body tells me when I need a day off. It hurts like all hell for the first couple of days but then it starts getting easier. Of course then you start level 2 and you feel like you're gonna die all over again lol. But that gets easier too.
    AND WHATEVER YOU DO - DO NOT GIVE UP!!
  • bunnymum150
    bunnymum150 Posts: 311
    Options
    hoping to make a trip to target tomorrow to pick up the dvd and do what I can! to bnorris whom started this - ans as others have said, do what you can :smile:
  • sjeannot
    sjeannot Posts: 143
    Options
    How great is that. Now keep doing it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!