MY DRESS FITS - MUST BE WORKING

Options
socajam
socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
I bought a size 12 dress from Ross 3 years ago thinking it would fit, could not even pull the zip up. Tried the dress on today after being on MFP since February, my dress and I have now become the best of friends, I was able pull the zip all the way up, with the dress even showing my waist line (that have missing for the last 10 years). I plan to wear the dress to one of my month meetings in either May or June to shock the hell out of folks that have not seen me since November 2012.

My goal is to lose another 30 pounds, but losing at least another 14 would make the dress fit like a dream. I would like to thank all the people on here who have posted the pictures of their journey to date that have helped to me to stay focus so far.

I am sailing on the clouds today, which has turned out to be a happy day and a great Birthday present for tomorrow. I never would have thought I would have lost 14 pounds since February (even though it may seem small, to me who have been trying for ever, it is a huge amount).

Must try on my dress one more time before returning it to the closet. Thanks everybody :cry:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!