New to my fitness pal - 2nd week on diet

Options
Hi all.

I'm still trying to get the hang of the website. We are doing a "Biggest Loser" weight challenge at work for two months. This is our second week and I'm looking for something to help keep me motivated (although having to weight-in with coworkers is definitely motivation on its own!). I've been able to lose weight in the past but because of my physical health right now (and also my age - 50), my mobility is somewhat limited as I try to build strength and renew some stamina. I have to do low impact and am exercising on my own at home. My metabolism has completely gone to POT!

I've managed to lose 7.6 lbs. in two weeks which isn't a bad start. Just have to keep with it. It's difficult without being able to exercise. I used to do kick-boxing and absolutely LOVED it! But due to various illnesses and surgeries, I've basically lost all muscle mass and am essentially down to FLAB! I want to get RID of it!

Good luck to all and hope to hear from someone!

Melanie :-)

Replies

• antdogs
    antdogs Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    awesome! you are doing good.. well you need to keep motivated and focused and it will come off!