Trader Joe's snack ideas............

Options
sizzle74
sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
Maybe this section of the board will have answers :tongue: ..................................

I love to get snacks fromTJ's but I am burned out and need new ideas! Some of the things I have been having are-

Thin edamame crackers with hummus
baby bel cheese
sugar plum tomatoes with tzaziki sauce
fruits and veggies
edamame

What are your favorite snacks?

Replies

• sizzle74
    Options
    :huh: :flowerforyou:
  • DrBentonQuest
    Options
    I love Trader Joe's, but they don't have a Twitter account. I know they are owned by Aldi [not a bunch of crunchy granola-heads], but you think they would know their clientele enough to have an online access to them.

I only say this in severe disappointment now that Caramelized Nut Trio is no longer sold by Trader Joe's. Now I can't complain at a nerd behind a Twitter page until it comes back.
  • sizzle74
    Options
    That was helpful lol :drinker:
  • itsHealthy
    itsHealthy Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I love their greek yogurt & sugar snap peas (dried snack).
  • sizzle74
    Options
    Thanks....I'll have to check out their Greek yogurt. I can't do Chobani anymore and am struggling with Fage. :/ The dried sugar snaps sound good as well:)
  • NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    Options
    I don't have snack ideas, however I LOVE TJ's frozen steel cut oats in the a.m. They are cheap and filling. I guess that wasn't very helpful either............
  • JGainingHealth
    JGainingHealth Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Reduced guilt multigrain pita chips dipped in tomato&basil hummus
  • sizzle74
    Options
    I don't have snack ideas, however I LOVE TJ's frozen steel cut oats in the a.m. They are cheap and filling. I guess that wasn't very helpful either............

Oh that is VERY helpful to those who can eat oatmeal. I just can't do it. :( I wish I could, steel oats are soooo good for you! My husband and step sone eat them often. :)