Revision snacks

Options
Personally I'm at uni, and have my essay deadlines and final exams of the year coming up, and usually to help me work I have chocolate biscuits. What's healthy I can munch on?

Replies

• nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Carrots and hummus
    A big bowl of berries
    Nuts (watch your portions, though).
    Cut up fruit (cutting up just helps make it feel like snacking to me, if I can put it in a bowl and eat it over time)
  • nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Carrots and hummus
    A big bowl of berries
    Nuts (watch your portions, though).
    Cut up fruit (cutting up just helps make it feel like snacking to me, if I can put it in a bowl and eat it over time)

GOOD LUCK with exams and essays.
  • Toddahlie
    Toddahlie Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    fruit and vegetables, also some nuts!
  • cattrill
    cattrill Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same position! In January exam period I drank loads of tea and then whatever snack I went for (snack a jacks or the odd biscuit to stop me going insane!) i broke up into loads of pieces so it felt like I was eating more! Im not sure what calories in hard bolied sweets, figured they would last longer than other ones!

Good Luck with the exams!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Personally I'm at uni, and have my essay deadlines and final exams of the year coming up, and usually to help me work I have chocolate biscuits. What's healthy I can munch on?

An apple and some peanut butter
    Almonds
    Greek Yogurt (I love yogurt and putting Kind cinnamon/flaxseed granola in it)
  • eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Popcorn! Better if it's stove top popped or air popped.