Gordon-Ramsay-MEME_1.jpg

tumblr_miegva2RJw1s3hv2do1_500.jpg
  • Kryxx
    Kryxx Posts: 34
    Options
    Awesome
  • Hayter2013
    Options
    He's more of an angrier person on Hells Kitchen USA than the UK version. Maybe thats the tv production company conditioning him as a way to pull in more viewers.

Hells Kitchen UK was then taken over by Marco Pierre White - the original "prick" except he's a lot less shouty. Rate him much higher than Ramsey
  • Sharkington
    Sharkington Posts: 485
    Options
    Some of the stuff he comes up with is amusing.
    I have only seen his U.K. Kitchen nightmares and the stuff they say to each other surprises me sometimes. I don't know if it's because people are less sensitive there than they are here, but he'll just insult people, get insulted back and they just continue on like nothing happened.

Maybe he just amplifies his cursing and anger for the show, though, I dunno.
  • koootenay
    koootenay Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    This gets me laughing every time I see it : )

579956_600017850026617_1082487834_n.jpg
  • barrattandrew
    Options
    he's a GEEEZER!

awesome chef. The effing and jeffing might not be everyone's cup of tea but he gets the job done.
  • grabenson7
    Options
    Crap
  • pixish
    pixish Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    If I went to a restaurant and overheard any of what was said in the back, I would not be staying. I was watching another reality TV show where they were doing a service or something, and while they were talking to judges or people, I could hear the yelling in the background!
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I met him and yeah sorry to say not a nice guy but a amazing chef.
  • pennydreadful270
    pennydreadful270 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I watch ALL the Masterchef! (UK, NZ, AUS and US) and the US version is just so special compared to everybody else. The contestants don't seem to know what they're doing most of the time- I think they pick them more to get a mix of stories and personalities than for their cooking. Then "Chef Ramsey" (lol) shouts at them all till they cry. Good times. They also ramp up the tense music, refilm bits to make it more dramatic and the judges don't even taste all the food!! (surely the point of the show?) Makes Greg & John look like fluffy bunnies.
  • chadraeder3
    chadraeder3 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    He's a prick.
    He's good at what he does.

He's a prick.

I don't think Gordon is a prick he just wants to put out quality food. It is sad that people think he is a prick just because he wants to maintain standards.
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    I adore him! Would not bang, though. :heart: