Lean Cuisines

Options
13»

Replies

• AMANDAJOY1104
    AMANDAJOY1104 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Parmesan Crusted Fish with Vegetables and Pasta!!! It's so yummy, but hard to find... I don't typically eat LC but I do like to have one or two in my freezer just in case. And if I ever see the Parmesan Fish, I buy 2!
  • credessa
    credessa Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Love the broccoli cheddar potatoes @ 210 cals...helps for when I want a loaded baked potato. I also love the MC Spicy Chicken Alfredo@ 260 cals- I love spicy food and this has just enough heat to satisfy my spicy cravings.
  • jakki_brown
    jakki_brown Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh - I'll have to look for that spicy dish!
  • pcon1212
    pcon1212 Posts: 22
    Options
    I like Lean Cuisines better than Smart Ones for the most part but I have found the Smart Ones salisbury steak with mac and cheese to be much better than the Lean Cuisine. I like to bring frozen meals for lunch, pair them with a simple green salad and have a yogurt a couple of hours later. Keeps me satisfied until dinner most of the time.
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I eat the WW smart ones, pretty much the same thing. They are good in a pinch or at work for lunch
  • krystlepon
    krystlepon Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I work in an office. Eat a quick lunch before or after I take lunch and go to the gym. I like the healthy choice ones. Ohh and the LC Pizzas with a side of steamed veggies. HC I like the turkey and meatloaf a lot. I also fell in love with the special K flat bread breakfast sandwiches.
  • b14a3w3
    b14a3w3 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Lean Cuisines now has Salad Additions which I am using for lunch. You just add the lettuce. I think there are four different types: cranberry, asian, southwest, and bistro. All of them have chicken. I've enjoyed all except the bistro. I'm having that tomorrow. Each is at 260 calories. My sodium intake is normally pretty low so I don't pay a lot of attention to that. Today I had the cranberry and an apple for lunch. I feel stuffed.

I don't think they are worth the money. I tried the Cranberry and it was good but very small and expensive.
  • Ghiizhar
    Ghiizhar Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    If only they tasted as good as the cardboard they are packaged in!

JUST KIDDING! I keep a few in the freezer at work for those times when I have to unexpectedly work after hours. I work in computer systems support and sometimes we have to work well into the night. Having these on hand removes the temptation to run down to the nearest fast food joint .........
  • erindh87
    erindh87 Posts: 94
    Options
    I love the Lean Cuisine pizzas! I don't buy pizzas from restaurants because they are a definite trigger food for me. Even though the Lean Cuisines are not that filling to me, I really like the taste and they take care of my pizza cravings without doing major damage to my calories for the day.

Other than the pizzas, I usually stick with Kashi's frozen dinners when I'm in a hurry.
  • jxchambe
    jxchambe Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I take meals like lean cuisine everyday for lunch. I like the all Green Giant Giant fresh steamers and Healthy Choice (The Asian and pastas are the better ones)
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    too much soduim in them
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    I don't do LC, but I do have some frozen entree type stuff...think it's Marie Calendar's. It's emergency food only. I don't really consider myself a "clean" eater per sei, but the laundry list of ingredients and sodium content of pre-package, institutionalized foods freaks me out a bit.

I don't think I've had one in about 3 months or so.
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Just had Lemongrass Chicken from LC. 240 cals. Yum.
  • jakki_brown
    jakki_brown Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Lemongrass chicken sounds tempting, but I've kinda stayed away from the more adventurous lean cuisines because I'm afraid that they won't be any good!
  • deb2799
    deb2799 Posts: 45
    Options
    Don't you know frozen foods are the devil?

ha ha ha

I like some of the LC's, mostly the pizza. It cures my pizza craving. I haven't liked any of the Asian type ones.
    Healthy Choice is more of a favorite for me. I like the chicken tenderloins, meatloaf, and chicken parm
    The only smart ones I like are the BBQ Tortilla rolls and Spicy Chicken sandwiches