Dirty Girl Mud Run

Just wondeirng if there was anyone out there who has done one? My friend wants me to do one with her in June in Chicago. BUT after reading some of the comments posted I'm not sure. Other mud runs have had you go through manure and such...that doesn't sound like much fun to me. Comments??

Replies

• LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Just wondeirng if there was anyone out there who has done one? My friend wants me to do one with her in June in Chicago. BUT after reading some of the comments posted I'm not sure. Other mud runs have had you go through manure and such...that doesn't sound like much fun to me. Comments??

i've done 3 mud runs (getting ready for no. 4 this saturday) and yes the mud smells but no i've never run through manure. dirty girl and pretty muddy are a little easier (run through foam and beach balls) than some of the other mud runs out there. however if you do not like to get dirty then mud runs are not for you.
  • JuliePleasant
    JuliePleasant Posts: 72 Member
    Just competed a Mudrun this past saturday! It is so Fun, and So hard at the same time. Have Fun!
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member

I did Dirty Girl last year and had a good time. It's definitely one of the easier mud runs - it's pretty casual, not timed, and all about having fun.
    But if getting covered in mud is not your idea of a good time, you might not want to spend the $75 on it.
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Thanks for the info and advice. Don't mind getting dirty and it sounds like fun. My friend is a breast cancer survivor and really wants to do it...how can I say no to her?!
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Thanks for the info and advice. Don't mind getting dirty and it sounds like fun. My friend is a breast cancer survivor and really wants to do it...how can I say no to her?!

if you don't mind getting dirty you WILL LOVE IT! you can't say no. :)