How do you get back up after a slip up in your diet?

Options
2»

Replies

• stephaniemejia1671
    stephaniemejia1671 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Don't expect your eating habits to be perfect EVERY day. Start fresh the next day. Keep track of HOW you slipped up (ate too much, ate junk food, had too much soda etc.) to look back on to help you learn from your mistakes. It's ok to slip up. It's not ok to keep doing it. Keep yourself moving.
  • lambchoplewis
    Options
    I slip up about once a month. It happens!! I have been maintaining for 8 months and sometimes, plan on it as I look forward to an event and try to eat as good as possible but.. sometimes I slip and drink or eat too much. BUT - I get right back on track. Also, having something to look forward to keeps me monitoring and tracking all the more prior to this event.
  • Andrew_peter
    Andrew_peter Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Back-log as best you can and move on. It didn't take a weekend to gain it in the first place so no big deal in the grand scheme of things.
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I eat a bit less during the week cause I know it's harder for me on the weekends with going out for dinner and hanging with friends. My daily calorie goal set on my diary is 1800 cals.
    Like this week I ate 1500 net Monday to thursday, Friday I ended up eating 2500 cals, Saturday I ate 1800 and sunday I ate about 2200 cals. This means I was still under my weekly calorie goal by over 100 cals!!
    So I rarely have Slip ups, cause I work my calories in ways that I can live my life the way I want!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Just think that it's one day & I can improve the next.
  • Energizer06
    Energizer06 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    How do you get back up after a slip up in your diet? There is no going back, only moving forward. Get back on it! If you want it....go get it. Good luck