Has returned to MFP and really needs some Fitness buddies

Options
Hey everyone,
I have returned to MFP after too many months away with renewed enthusiasm and a new found passion for the gym (it is only week 2 so I am really hoping I don't fall by the way side after week 4 like normal). I really hope to find some Fitness buddies on here to help spur each other on in times when we lose the will to stay away from chocolate, beer, wine and other such yummy luxuries (other than treats of course).
Hope to speak to some of you soon :)
Jo

Replies

• Ranocchia
    Ranocchia Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy.
    (I always arrive at week 4 as well)
  • finditnow
    Options
    Same here ... Giving this another go.
  • scottyg70
    scottyg70 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! You can add me if you're looking for more fitness buddies!
  • monjacq1964
    monjacq1964 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    lets be friends, i'm trying to up my exercise now as well, i've really fallen down, haven't run in a month.
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    feel free to add me im the same way with beer and wine but i hate candy lol
  • pinksands143
    Options
    Im giving this a go to :)
  • dannyennis74
    dannyennis74 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    welcome :-)
  • oldy76
    oldy76 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Welcome back - great that you've returned.
    I'm a bit of a fitness freak and pretty much live at the gym! :bigsmile:
  • dance54
    dance54 Posts: 13
    Options
    feel free to add me we all need some help time to time
  • Mommylicous
    Mommylicous Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, I hit the gym for 2 hours a day, a minimum of 4 times a week.. So I'll make sure to push you if I notice you're not going ;) Any and all feel free to add me! always looking for more support!
  • cmoskovitz
    cmoskovitz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Same here! My sister lost 55 pounds on MFP & my sister-in-law just lost 14. I'm in the same boat, trying to get back on track!
  • jamielr84
    jamielr84 Posts: 545
    Options
    I could always use more more friends for motivation. Feel free to add me! :)
  • I'm just getting back into this too!i lost weight and really toned up for my wedding in 2011 using this site, then had a baby and now finally getting in the right mind frame to keep this up!feel free to add me,I will be welcoming motivation (butt kicking) and advice from you guys:-))
  • mozambique729
    Options
    Please add me as well. I've started and stopped on my goals about 4 times since January, and I've got to stay on track now. Having some fitness buddies will really help. Yes, I love the chocolate, salty carbs, too. Been working out at the gym with regularity, but just eating too much!
  • KellyJoDay
    Options
    I'm back at it again..add me if you like I can always use the extra push and inspiration from others also.
  • jennsee84
    jennsee84 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am just starting back myself. I had a birthday party a few weeks back and friends just now started to post the pictures. I literally cried when I saw them. My profile pic is one of them (I posted it for inspiration ). I guess when a person looks in the mirror they don't see the actuality :( But I am on the same path to stay away from drinking and to surround myself with healthy oriented people. I would love to be buddies. Let me know :) --- Jennie
  • jojo181811
    Options
    Thanks for the replies and for the adds peeps :) I must last longer than 4 weeks!!!! :)
  • angiehall509
    Options
    I am new as well. You can add me for motivation. My main vice is beer on friday or saturday nights.
  • gurlygirlrcr80
    gurlygirlrcr80 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    FR sent and looking for more friends on this journey too!
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    Yup I am in the same boat as you!! killed me last weekend then if im hung over i eat soooooo much more
    I am new as well. You can add me for motivation. My main vice is beer on friday or saturday nights.