hanging in there.

Options
Been very discouraged lately. I haven't been as moviated to do what I need to do. I have plantar fasciitis which have been really painful, but I was determined to walk the dog just a little bit. It was one painful step after the next. I'm tryng very hard to deal with it, because I know the next step is steroids and steroids make me feel like I haven't eaten in a month. I want so desperately to look better. I just don't want to be the fat old woman.

Replies

• leahartmann
    leahartmann Posts: 415
    Options
    Is there any other kind of exercise you can you do, that doesn´t involve walking? I have dogs as well, I know you have to walk them, but maybe you can do something else for a workout. I can see on your profile that you don´t have any friends yet. I´ll send you a request. It really does make a difference, when there is someone to support you. I know that I´m grateful for my friends here. They encourage me and kick me, when needed. :wink:

PS: and do this for YOU, not to please someone else. Take the time to take care of YOU. When is the last time you have done that?
  • wrenabadia
    wrenabadia Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can do this! I had plantar fascitis in both feet a few years ago. It is excruciating! But if I can make it, you can make it. I resorted to using ace bandages on my feet to wrap them up and support my arches. It helped minimize the pain so I could walk. Eventually I invested in some good shoes that stablized my heels and they healed up over time. There is hope. You will find your solutions. Try to think positively and find creative ways to burn calories that don't stress your feet. You can make it!