Are you REALLY your zodiac sign?

Options

Replies

• Chuckermyfitnesspal
    Options
    No, since its make believe and I am not a child anymore.
  • FlabFighter86
    FlabFighter86 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm a true cancerian through and through.
  • OKfarmgal
    OKfarmgal Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I am so a Libra it's amazing!!
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Nope. If everyone were to read all of these - go ahead, do it - and you would realise that EVERYONE applies to almost ALL of these because the descriptors are so vague. I fit many of these better than my own. I'm a Scorpio and I suppose I'm misunderstood, but then again almost everyone feels misunderstood. I'm not bold, I'm very shy. I have no control or confidence, though I think most people would say they do have these things, I'm just being honest with myself. I cannot surmount all obstacles and have very little focus even when doing work.
    By then adding something about Scorpios being withdrawn, this description can ensure that everyone feels like this could fit them. The withdrawn secretive part fits me only because people are either bold or withdrawn. I am withdrawn almost all the time anyway so that part doesn't even fully fit me. The last part about being argumentative and seeing opposition as a healthy challenge is only true when I'm on the internet. In my day to day life I shrink away from confrontation.
    One of my friends says we argue a lot because I'm a Scorpio and she's... whatever she is, so we clash. I rather think it's because we have very differing political and social viewpoints. You are all welcome to believe in whatever you want but forgive me for not thinking that the positions of the planets and dead stars (as the stars are so far away that by the time the light reaches us, now, those stars are long dead) affect who I am and what's going to happen to me more than my upbringing and choices.
  • pizza_fiend
    pizza_fiend Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Aquarius here, representing. :)
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Nope. If everyone were to read all of these - go ahead, do it - and you would realise that EVERYONE applies to almost ALL of these because the descriptors are so vague. I fit many of these better than my own. I'm a Scorpio and I suppose I'm misunderstood, but then again almost everyone feels misunderstood. I'm not bold, I'm very shy. I have no control or confidence, though I think most people would say they do have these things, I'm just being honest with myself. I cannot surmount all obstacles and have very little focus even when doing work.
    By then adding something about Scorpios being withdrawn, this description can ensure that everyone feels like this could fit them. The withdrawn secretive part fits me only because people are either bold or withdrawn. I am withdrawn almost all the time anyway so that part doesn't even fully fit me. The last part about being argumentative and seeing opposition as a healthy challenge is only true when I'm on the internet. In my day to day life I shrink away from confrontation.
    One of my friends says we argue a lot because I'm a Scorpio and she's... whatever she is, so we clash. I rather think it's because we have very differing political and social viewpoints. You are all welcome to believe in whatever you want but forgive me for not thinking that the positions of the planets and dead stars (as the stars are so far away that by the time the light reaches us, now, those stars are long dead) affect who I am and what's going to happen to me more than my upbringing and choices.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-12476-1387916597-19.gif
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Wow.. Yes lol.
    Total Aries here, anger included.
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Spot on. Yup, everything but the virgin part.

Virgo - The Virgin
    August 23 – September 22
    Virgo's have keen minds, and are delightful to talk with, often convincing others of outlandish tales with ease and charm. Virgo's are inquisitive and are very skilled at drawing information from people. This trait also makes them naturally intuitive. Combine this with their remarkable memories, and we see an advanced, analytical personality. However the Virgo needs balance in their lives otherwise they may become short-tempered, impatient and self-serving. Virgo's are excellent teammates in work and social activities. They work well with others, although they freely express their opinions (even when unwarranted).
  • lsgibbs83
    lsgibbs83 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I am a Taurus through and through. I think anybody that knows me at all will attest to that.
  • Kisuke30
    Kisuke30 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    leo, yes.
  • JoKnowsJo
    JoKnowsJo Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Yes Aries to a T
  • emkayelle91
    emkayelle91 Posts: 846 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Yes, definitely a Gemini, although I wouldn't really consider myself "moody"
  • vasairiah
    vasairiah Posts: 5,187 Member
    Options
    I'm a Gemini and would say that the typical characteristics describe me. Although the OP description isn't quite accurate for this sign.

http://horoscopes.lovetoknow.com/Gemini_Traits
    or
    http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/gemini.htm

^are better descriptions I think imho
  • Dared2Evolve
    Dared2Evolve Posts: 2,803 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Yup, anywhere I read Aquarius Sunsign .. (I'm a triple Aquarius) it fits but people don't realise how important the Ascending and Moon are too.
  • emkayelle91
    emkayelle91 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    vasairiah wrote: »
    I'm a Gemini and would say that the typical characteristics describe me. Although the OP description isn't quite accurate for this sign.

http://horoscopes.lovetoknow.com/Gemini_Traits
    or
    http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/gemini.htm

^are better descriptions I think imho

I would have to agree with you on that!
  • sensitivefool
    sensitivefool Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    "Leo is usually correct in his/her statements."

Oh, yes.
  • callmejessica
    callmejessica Posts: 1,868 Member
    Options
    Cancer - hmmmm for the most part!
  • holagatita
    holagatita Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Leo-yes very much!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure this describes me pretty well! :)
    4702b419afcc90901972bb58f3d580b8.jpg
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    Pisces... (*)