Would welcome friends especially those who love exercise!

Options
Hello, I have been on mfp for eight days now and I am stunned at the changes that have happened in such a short time! Mainly I have felt so much better both physically and emotionally and sleep, I have not slept so well in....I don't believe I remember. I am diligently counting calories but I think what I am most benefiting from is exercise. Right now I am doing at least an hour of cardio, brisk walking, hiking 3miles trails with lots of hills. I want to add in some strength training and maybe pilates something that will increase flexibility and posture. Any advise how to start with strength training at home is appreciated. Anyway I welcome anyone to add me as a friend and I will be happy to encourage you too as we all work towards our goals. :)

Replies

• RunFarLiveHappy
    RunFarLiveHappy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Hi, I LOVE working out because I still love to eat lol. I work out 6 days a week. My schedule is Monday: Cross Train (step & sculpt classes, cardio & strength training), Tuesday: Run, maybe an additional light workout, Wednesday: Cross Train (step & sculpt classes, cardio & strength training), Thursday: Run, maybe an additional light workout, Friday: Rest, Saturday: Cross Train (varies), Sunday: long run day. I also love to incorporate yoga and walking with my little guy as often as possible. Feel free to add me!