Looking for pole dance friends :)

Options
I have been pole dancing for only 2 months, but can honestly say it's one of the most important things in my life. i would love to find some friends on here who are also enthusiastic pole dancers! :)

It's already done wonders for my strength, flexibility and confidence, and I hope to start competing before the end of the year. I highly recommend it for anyone who's considering trying it!

Replies

• Spiderjaime
    Spiderjaime Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'd like some pole dance friends too!
    I started in January it was my "I'M THIRTY, I'M GONNA DO SOMETHING I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO!" gift. So we are probably close to the same level.
    I had no idea it would get so important to me so quickly. It's seriously addictive! I had to take a month off to rest my shoulder (wimpy shoulder felt overused) and I felt like I was getting the shakes!
    Where's my pole? I need my Pole?!?
  • lutemperini
    lutemperini Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I am also doing some pole dancing lessons. I started three months ago and I love it too. Not sure about competing any time soon, but I am up for performing at the end of each term.
    Do you record your classes in your MFP diaries? x
  • carissar7
    carissar7 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've been pole dancing for a little over 2 years and would love some new pole friends on here. I love to talk about anything pole!!
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I take a pole fitness class every now and then :)
  • nicholjenny
    nicholjenny Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm a pole sister too! It certainly is addictive!
  • angelcurry130
    angelcurry130 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    it's something i've thought about doing...i'm still too self-conscious about my flabby spots. i also suffer from weak ankles and wrists. :(

more power to ya, though! it always impresses me to see that kind of lean power.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I'm going to do this. Looking for the right pole, errrr, I mean class now. Sounds fun.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    <<<<< these are my new shoes. I am not nearly good at the moment - but, working on it week by week. You def need a lot of upper body and core.
  • yojaseyrae
    yojaseyrae Posts: 38
    Options
    ooh had no idea so many people had replied!
  • JBsCrazyGirl
    JBsCrazyGirl Posts: 337
    Options
    Going to definitely get into pole dancing as well! :drinker:
    Any friends with tips, advice, experience, would be great! :wink:

Looking for good exercises to do while I wait to order my pole.

Always looking for good supportive friends as well! :flowerforyou: