Whats going on MFP and members?

oneman86
oneman86 Posts: 14
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi Everyone.

I joined a couple of weeks ago and have been reading and even posted a message without formally introducing myself. I went through some changes in my life recently (now single) and have decided to get in shape ( I did alot of eating out during my 7 year relationship). I wish I found this site a while back ago because the tools and forum messages help out with motivation.

I work in a cubicle crunching numbers in front of a computer screen for 10-12 hours at a time. Logging in my calories has defintely helped with losing and maintaining some weight. I am 23 years old and my goal is to lose about 10 pounds and have lost about 3 lbs or so through this site (hopefully not all just water weight). Hmm...i guess thats it. See you guys around.

Replies

• oneman86
    oneman86 Posts: 14
    Hi Everyone.

I joined a couple of weeks ago and have been reading and even posted a message without formally introducing myself. I went through some changes in my life recently (now single) and have decided to get in shape ( I did alot of eating out during my 7 year relationship). I wish I found this site a while back ago because the tools and forum messages help out with motivation.

I work in a cubicle crunching numbers in front of a computer screen for 10-12 hours at a time. Logging in my calories has defintely helped with losing and maintaining some weight. I am 23 years old and my goal is to lose about 10 pounds and have lost about 3 lbs or so through this site (hopefully not all just water weight). Hmm...i guess thats it. See you guys around.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Welcome and good luck to you.:flowerforyou:
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    good luck too you
This discussion has been closed.