Greatest Change In Yourself?

Options
sarahkalt88
sarahkalt88 Posts: 51 Member
There are so many things exercise and healthy living can do for your body, what is the most drastic change you've noticed in yourself since you started changing your lifestyle?!

Personally, my "private" life improved times a million! Wondering if anyone else out there has noticed changes other than the physical and obvious self confidence type changes too?!

Replies

• sunshyncatra
    sunshyncatra Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    My body now rejects some of the things I used to eat on a regular basis. I just get sick and regret eating it, which adds to my motivation to stay away from the junk food.
  • rebelate
    rebelate Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I've never had low self confidence, but it wasn't the best. My mentality has changed so much about food, and guilt or pleasure I used to associate with it are now almost gone. I don't get mad at myself when clothing doesn't fit but, just accept that it's the dress, or shirt - not my body. I laugh more. I stress less. I don't get embarrassed or ashamed when I eat in public.

I generally am a much happier, and confident person. I also am turning a lot more heads when I go out.
  • sarahkalt88
    Options
    I've noticed similar! I'm realizing that I dislike a lot of things I thought I liked too!
  • lklkl5
    lklkl5 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    How I think about food and I don't really mean calorie wise as much as how healthy it is. I have really altered my thinking from a "diet" to a lifestyle. I feel bad when I don't work out, not feel bad like guilty but my body doesn't feel good when I don't exercise. To sum it up, I am so much more focused on being healthy and the weight will just follow instead of being motivated by the number on the scale. I think I have truly made a lifelong committment to a healthy lifestyle.
  • sarahkalt88
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!