I am Confuse? Shouldnt I?

FabiolaEnvy♥
FabiolaEnvy♥ Posts: 730
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
well, i didnt lose weight... but i have gained inches on my leg(muscle) and my waist gained muscle???? :huh: im confuse? :huh: shouldnt have lose some inches instead of gaining? :noway: some of the other area stayed the same but the rest gain... is it cause i am gaining muscle from jillian michael 30 days shred? im beyond confuse? or could it be that i am eating more 1400 calories burn about 500 - 1000 calories in a day.??? or could it be from the mistakes from mother's day and yesterday of the sodium? :noway: i dont know but im soooo confuse. or am i just holding water? im not discourage im just confuse? :grumble: i guess i gotta buckle down and move it along.:flowerforyou:

Im 5'2" and i weight 233 lbs
any advice:blushing:

would be most please if you could help me out :huh:
im just confuse here :laugh:

Replies

• jaerene
    jaerene Posts: 18 Member
    It really depends. Over what amount of time did you gain? Also, are you certain you took your measurements in exactly the same way as when you first measured? Being a bit above or below the area you measured before could cause you issues. Otherwise, you certainly could have gained muscle (especially in your legs), and sodium can cause bloating, which could explain the extra in your middle. I do find thought that it can be difficult whendoing measurements yourself to do it in exactly the same place each time. After you've done it a bunch of times you will get more used to exactly where you measure, and are more likely to get it the same each time. I would suggest that you keep on going, and mostly pay attention to how your clothes are fitting. You are certainly eating few enough calories and burning enough through activity to lose fat. Good luck, and don't give up! The slow steady changes are the ones that last!
This discussion has been closed.