Looking for Fast Diet buddy

Options
Hi, folks!

I'm in my second week of the The Fast Diet[1] and was hoping to find a buddy or two (male or female) to help with motivation and sharing experiences.

-Ali

[1] http://thefastdiet.co.uk/

Replies

• Mags8330
    Mags8330 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi Ali,

I've just started the Fast Diet today!

How have you found it so far?

Cheers,

Maggie
  • janiecrake
    janiecrake Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've been on the 5:2 for around 6 weeks now. There is also a 5:2 group on MFP you should join for lots of tips and support :)
  • sandrawhite1222
    sandrawhite1222 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have been doing the 5:2 fasting diet for about a week now. I didn't think I would find it to be easy but so far it has been. I don't have the book and probably am not following it to a tee, but I fast on Mondays and Thursdays keeping my cals between 500 and 700 a day...aiming for 500. On the other days, I am still trying to eat healthier and try to keep my calories between 1500 and 1700. I do allow myself one cheat day or meal and on that day I did hit around 2000. I am also working out with the TurboFire series and have lost 5 lbs in this first week. That's not really exciting to me as my weight does fluctuate between 5 and 10 lbs I might get excited if / when I lose 15 lbs or more.

What are you guys eating on your fasting days?
  • darthwife
    darthwife Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I just started this week after a friend lost 2 stone on it. My fast days are Mon and Thurs.
    Today I am having:
    Small bowl of fruit and fibre
    1/2 can tomato soup and celery
    Healthy white fish and few wedges
    Need lots of water- always thirsty this week!
    How are other people managing? I am not finding it as hard as expected.