Any Garmin Forerunner 210 users? Good? Bad?

Options
I have just recently LOST my lil FitBit.. so sad. Well, I wanted a true HRM anyway, so I guess this is the only way I'll get one LOL. Anyway, I was told at my local running store (whom I love, btw) that the Garmin Forerunner 210 is a great HRM... it has GPS, it tracks distance as well as speed for running, clock features, alarms, shows calories burned, etc. I looked at the Garmin Connect website (the web-app) and it truly amazing looking.

Can anyone give me some real feedback? Is it really worth the $249 list price? The running store in my area will give me a 10% discount for being in their running group but I don't want to spend $250 (well $225) if it's not really worth that high of a price tag.

Thanks in advance :)

Replies

• NareenaTheGypsy
    NareenaTheGypsy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Really? No one has anything good OR bad to say about the Garmin GPS/HRM watch? Damn, I was really hoping someone on here had tried this out and could give some decent feedback.
  • Babygi6003
    Babygi6003 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I have one and I love it :)
  • karoline8
    karoline8 Posts: 14
    Options
    If it helps, I bought my husband the 410 version, and he loves it. I don't know what the 210 might have that the 410 doesn't, but it seemed like the best value to me for what he wanted in a watch. It was about $150 on Amazon. The HRM seems to be accurate, and he loves going back and retracing his runs on the computer to see his speed and heart rate after uploading the info from his watch.
  • jojopel
    jojopel Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I recently treated myself to the Forerunner 210. I've used it on three runs so far and I absolutely love it; the HRM matches my old HRM. Unfortunately, I don't have much more to add to the conversation since I'm still figuring out my watch.