Question about exercise log

cpenn1980
cpenn1980 Posts: 22
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
:huh: Hello, I'm pretty new here...a week in to fully using the site. When I looked at my exercise log total for the week it only showed that I worked out 60 minutes on Monday. However, I worked out 60 minutes on Sunday too. I made sure I was looking at the weekly total and not the daily. Yesterday was my rest day so in total I should be showing 120 min total. Does the week start on Monday on MFP?

Thanks,
Tina

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    The MFP week is Sunday-Saturday if that helps any...
  • jlewis2896
    jlewis2896 Posts: 763 Member
    Hmmmm... mine is the same way! And I ran 10 miles on Sunday.... I'd like it to count. :laugh:
  • lknorthstar
    lknorthstar Posts: 132 Member
    It must start on Monday because I looked back at all my logs and added them up and they all match a Monday-Sunday week! Not how I would like it since I figure a Sunday-Saturday week but I hope this helps. Maybe there is a place to change this? I haven't looked into that yet.
  • cpenn1980
    Thank you! Now I don't feel like I'm going crazy. I need to go look at last weeks log and see if it's counted there. I have looked for an option to change it but I can't find it. I, too, count my week sat-sun but I guess I can adjust.
  • jlewis2896
    jlewis2896 Posts: 763 Member
    It must start on Monday because I looked back at all my logs and added them up and they all match a Monday-Sunday week! Not how I would like it since I figure a Sunday-Saturday week but I hope this helps. Maybe there is a place to change this? I haven't looked into that yet.

I went back through and added mine also, and yep, must be Monday through Sunday week!!! Can't believe I never noticed that..... HA!
  • lknorthstar
    Thank you! Now I don't feel like I'm going crazy. I need to go look at last weeks log and see if it's counted there. I have looked for an option to change it but I can't find it. I, too, count my week sat-sun but I guess I can adjust.

Yeah I looked also and didn't see anything. Oh well I guess as long as I know that!
  • cpenn1980
    I went back and looked at last week and Sunday the 9th was counted there. :happy:
  • lknorthstar

I went back through and added mine also, and yep, must be Monday through Sunday week!!! Can't believe I never noticed that..... HA!

I never noticed either! Wow...I sure am observant!
This discussion has been closed.