Help need snack ideas! I'm about to eat oreos!

Options
1235»

Replies

• courtney3988
    courtney3988 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    my mom takes a tub of whip topping and a packet of sugar free jello and Greek yogurt and mix it together and put it in the freezer The whip topping we get is only 25 calories.
  • ckmnstr
    ckmnstr Posts: 2
    Options
    what a great idea. thanks:smile:
  • PrettyPearl88
    PrettyPearl88 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    While we're on the subject of snacks, I've been trying to switch over from Light Yoplait to Greek Yogurt for a while, but I can't seem to find a reason. Every time I compare the nutritional values between the two, it just seems like Yoplait wins. Less calories, less sugar, more yummy...What brand do ya'll use for the Greek yogurt? And why is it supposed to be better?

Protein. One of the major differences between regular and greek yogurt is the protein content. Greek yogurt has more than twice the amount of protein of most regular yogurts.

Yoplait Light: Two flavors I looked at had 5g of protein in their 6oz cups.
    Greek Yogurt: One 4oz chocolate greek yogurt I often eat has 10g of protein and it's only 100 calories. Fage greek yogurts have anywhere from 11g to 13g of protein in 5oz cups.

But honestly, if you're getting enough protein from other sources and you like the texture of regular yogurt better, keep eating it! It's still great for you! :)