show me your 30 day shred results! :)

Options
i want to try the 30 day shred so can u show me ur results?

Replies

• bunnymum150
    bunnymum150 Posts: 311
    Options
    getting ready to try too! have seen lots of other progress posts, will be worth it! i will be somewhat limited with cardio portion d/t hip issues but will do what I can! good luck:smile:
  • CaroleWilliams1991
    CaroleWilliams1991 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    thanks u to :)
  • bas27
    bas27 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    i am doing each level for 10 days, im using 5 ib weights. i have lost 7.5 pounds. i regret not taking measurements. i try to eat decent but im between 1300 and 1600 calories. its the only workout im currently doing.
    i have 8 days left..

this was on day 6
    dfa4e785-f1bc-4d99-a73e-3a18c915bbb5_zpsb9347bc1.jpg

this was day 15
    84ad5ad6-6a74-4659-86a8-cb2a85116aeb_zps8f491b75.jpg
  • CaroleWilliams1991
    Options
    i am doing each level for 10 days, im using 5 ib weights. i have lost 7.5 pounds. i regret not taking measurements. i try to eat decent but im between 1300 and 1600 calories. its the only workout im currently doing.
    i have 8 days left..

this was on day 6
    dfa4e785-f1bc-4d99-a73e-3a18c915bbb5_zpsb9347bc1.jpg

this was day 15
    84ad5ad6-6a74-4659-86a8-cb2a85116aeb_zps8f491b75.jpg
    wow! u look great!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i didn't take pics :( so should have! i didn't lose weight but i did inches.
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I am only 3 days in and my whole body hurts especially my legs, butt and lower back. Can't wait to see the results. I guess I should take pictures.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Nine more days and I will be posting mine!
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Before I show you my results you have to know it's not going to be easy...you'll want to give up in the first few days....but if you stick with it you'll see amazing results! Be sure and take before and after pics - everyone forgets. I had to go and find one from 2 summers ago to see the difference.

I felt such a difference in 3 days I bought ripped in 30 and did that, too! I completed 30 DS in about 40 days. I also run about 3x a week.

ETA: I'm doing 6 Week 6 Pack now but also training for a half-marathon so it's taking forever. I don't really mind, I only count the days I actually do it. Then I'll go back to 30 DS. Or do another one of Jillian's DVDs. They work!!

Ripped-In-30-Day30-results--1_zps0df2b730.jpg
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I actually skipped the last 3 days and started 'Ripped in 30' by Jillian yesterday. But I did see results with 30DS. I dropped a pants size and did lose inches. :)

33y0x6x.jpg
  • trmhb
    trmhb Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am on my 3rd week of 30 Day shred & I hope to see results soon!!
  • Wendysworld13
    Wendysworld13 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Can't show you pictures, but I can tell you - I did the first level for 30 days - saw significant difference in my arms and my abs! My body hurt like hell the first 4 days but then it leveled off. Stick with it! You will be glad you did!
  • CaroleWilliams1991
    Options
    Before I show you my results you have to know it's not going to be easy...you'll want to give up in the first few days....but if you stick with it you'll see amazing results! Be sure and take before and after pics - everyone forgets. I had to go and find one from 2 summers ago to see the difference.

I felt such a difference in 3 days I bought ripped in 30 and did that, too! I completed 30 DS in about 40 days. I also run about 3x a week.

ETA: I'm doing 6 Week 6 Pack now but also training for a half-marathon so it's taking forever. I don't really mind, I only count the days I actually do it. Then I'll go back to 30 DS. Or do another one of Jillian's DVDs. They work!!

Ripped-In-30-Day30-results--1_zps0df2b730.jpg
    u look awesome!
  • CaroleWilliams1991
    Options
    I actually skipped the last 3 days and started 'Ripped in 30' by Jillian yesterday. But I did see results with 30DS. I dropped a pants size and did lose inches. :)

33y0x6x.jpg
    amazing! :)
  • CaroleWilliams1991
    Options
    Can't show you pictures, but I can tell you - I did the first level for 30 days - saw significant difference in my arms and my abs! My body hurt like hell the first 4 days but then it leveled off. Stick with it! You will be glad you did!
    i started yesterday and my body hurts! lol i will stay with it
  • CaroleWilliams1991
    Options
    Nine more days and I will be posting mine!
    cant wait to see them :)
  • popefarms
    popefarms Posts: 69
    Options
    Here are my results pics...I did 24 days straight and stopped there because I was having issues with all the jumping in level 3 and I was happy with how far I'd come with it. I want to find another workout to start on now or start the shred over again.

34e7d449-70cc-4cc8-b3e2-a3f7fb2a0d15_zps75cd52d1.jpg
  • bas27
    Options
    Thank you :-)
  • trmhb
    trmhb Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wish i was seeing more results with me. 3 weeks in & the scale only just started to move...my guess is that since i had 5 c-section that i have to build up my muscle tone in order to burn anything off first. At least the scale moved...probably should of did measurements first...hmmm.
  • bas27
    Options
    Wish i was seeing more results with me. 3 weeks in & the scale only just started to move...my guess is that since i had 5 c-section that i have to build up my muscle tone in order to burn anything off first. At least the scale moved...probably should of did measurements first...hmmm.

I can kind of relate. I've had three
  • chrisnik819
    Options
    I will do my 3rd day today. It is hard and I want to give up, but I dont. I do sweat and feel the burn durning the workout, however I am not sore. I feel a little sore right after but, not the next day. Am I doing something wrong? I try and follow her as best I can. I am about 30 pounds over weight. I was expecting to be very sore the next day. Anyone else have this problem?
    I guess problem isn't the right word for it, but I'd like to know it is working.

Thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!