Need motivation again

Options
Hi. I need help getting motivated to lose the weight again. I lost 25 lbs. 2 1/2 years ago. Gain some back then had my 3rd baby boy last July. I am so unhappy with my body and would love to get back to a healthier lifestyle but not to motivated to do so. I am really busy being wife and mom to my 10, 6, and my 9 month old who is walking around and a very clingy. I don't have a lot of time to workout or fix good breakfast or lunch and now with my older boys in baseball things are getting crazy in the evenings. How do I get motivated and make myself a priority when I don't have much time.

Any advice would be appreciated or any food tips or ideas :flowerforyou:

Replies

• learnerdriver
    learnerdriver Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Exercise- during school time, put your youngest in a pram or in a baby carrier -walk- start with 30 min stints, then build it up.
    Breakfast- porridge.
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    try to plan easy to fix meals that mesh well together. cereal's not evil, and overnight oatmeal is yummy i.m.o. sandwiches are great for a quick fix, especially if you double the meat and use leaner meats, I <3 Tyson lunchmeat and it's fairly cheap here. Baby carrots are awesome, or get the big ones and pre cut them into batches for yourself. Batch cooking chicken breast and having frozen veggies in the freezer makes a quick healthy meal a lot easier to obtain! You don't have to eat what everyone else is eating. A child that's growing has far different nutritional needs than someone who's losing weight. Also protein powder is your friend! :) Even if you can't always work out, watching what you eat can go a long ways. Don't try to do too much too fast- set a moderate deficit, not everyone's equipped to lose 2lb a week.

That's a bit of a jumble, but these are things that have helped me lose three pounds and then maintain for two months while I was adjusting to being a non smoker.