Week of NSV's!

Options
So this week has been a GREAT ONE for me !
Its so true how people say it takes 4 weeks for you to see your body change , 8 for friends and family, and 12 for the rest of the world to see the change :D
3 NSV's and BOOOM IM LOVIN IT !

1. getting ready for work and fastening my belt without looking just to make it tight enough to hold my pants up(yes they are lose)
but havent realised that I moved on to the forth hole. One more hole and i would have to buy a new one :D
When i started 2 months ago , i started of on the first hole with discomfort TOOOO .
BELLLY FAT! ..... I WIN !

2.As im walking to the photo copy machine at work today, one of my collegues drops one of his sleasy comments which i kinda seceretly liked heheheh.:D
He says i looked like a homesless person with all these loose clothes, what happened to you , YOU used to dress like a girl! :P

I GUESS ITS TIME TO SHOP! i havent shopped since i started as a motivation and everything i own is so big on me !

3. This last one is my favorite. NOT EXCATTLY AN NSV
Went in for my second weight in and body analysis . I didnt really care as much for the number on the scale but i was very curious of how much my BMI, and body compositions have change.
I lost 4.5 KGs (10 pounds ) in 2 months . but WHAT IS JUST INCREDIBLE IS THAT I lost 10 kgs of fat and gained 10 kilos of muscle.
AND MY BMI SAYS IM OUT OF THE OBESE RANGE - AND DOWN TO THE OVERWEIGHT :D

Replies

• MandyPhoe
    MandyPhoe Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Whoa!!! These are the kinda stories I love reading about! Well done :)
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Keep up the good work. (I think my husband is wondering why I was laughing...I couldn't help it after that sleazy coworker remark. LOL Still snickering here.)
  • watchmeshrinkto65
    Options
    Whoa!!! These are the kinda stories I love reading about! Well done :)

Didnt think the day would come where I post these NSV's instead of reading someone else's!
    THANK U :D
  • watchmeshrinkto65
    Options
    Excellent! Keep up the good work. (I think my husband is wondering why I was laughing...I couldn't help it after that sleazy coworker remark. LOL Still snickering here.)

lol :D Thank you .... :D just wanted to turn back to him and tell him
    "this girl is on fire !
    Sexy body under construction !
    im gona be the hottest walking thing he can never HAVE " LOL :p
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!

Loved the homeless comment!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!