Options
TabithaMichelle85
TabithaMichelle85 Posts: 92 Member
Im a huge fan of the show.... what did you think about the finale??? :-/

Replies

• BigAndyT
    BigAndyT Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    im a huge fan too back from when it was just a comic, and i love the series but i have to be honest i didnt think the ending was amazing! would of liked to see more of a govener/rick stand off
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan, don't really like Carl though - a bit too stuck up for my liking :indifferent:
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    im a fan of norman reedus' *kitten*
  • PrimalPixie
    PrimalPixie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Always debating beginning to watch this series. I have heard it's amazing, from several people. I'm a Hell on Wheels fan as is.
  • sunshineblue1
    sunshineblue1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    is this the one with Trevor Eve?
  • Jennikitten
    Jennikitten Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I love the walking dead! Have to agree though that I was hoping for a bigger fight at the end of the series.

Can't wait for the next series but until then I have game of thrones to tide me over :P
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I love TWD!!! I also enjoy the comic!!
  • skinnytayy
    skinnytayy Posts: 459
    Options
    <--- Huge Walking Dead fan right here. Haven't watched this past season yet .. Was too busy & would miss it every week besides I like to watch them all at once. =D
  • tattoobabe
    tattoobabe Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'M a big walking dead fan here...love daryl and michonne and rick.....
  • jjscholar
    jjscholar Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I like the Walking Dead but I have only seen the first two seasons since they are the only episodes available on NetFlix... I have cable TV but I am not home a lot... I am too busy with my job, school, and my physical fitness program...
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Long time follower of the comic so I was psyched when the show came out.

I think it's pretty great. The pilot episode was like watching the comic come to life. Season 2 dropped the ball at times but s3 was a big improvement.

My only 2 gripes were Andrea is way way more likeable and badass in the comic and The governer is a very different sort of crazy, and I don't know how I feel about how the show moved away from that.

Finale was pretty good, if a wee bit anti-climatic
  • maisid
    maisid Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I love, love, love The Walking Dead!! And I really like the finale. I know many wanted some more more fighting between Rick and "One Eyed Governor", but I liked the act of humanity in the last minutes of the finale. It showed and gave me so much of hope.
  • Graham_077
    Graham_077 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Im a big fan. I've not read this thread as I've still got 4 eposides to watch before the finale!
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I thought it was GREAT in Season 1, but then it got gradually more and more disappointing. I only like it for Daryl now :love:
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I thought it was GREAT in Season 1, but then it got gradually more and more disappointing. I only like it for Daryl now :love:
    Season 2 was awful.

tumblr_mg0mk1HaoE1rbvn7lo1_500.jpg
  • Rado_SVK
    Rado_SVK Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    My most fav show ever!! :drinker: but hang on,many of you have used word finale here.There will be no season 4???
  • TabithaMichelle85
    TabithaMichelle85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    every season has a season finale yes there will be a season 4 is starts in October
  • squatsandlipgloss
    squatsandlipgloss Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    One of those that I hate, but can't stop watching (love). After every episode I am like "I hate this show, I am never watching again." I hate how it drags and the dialogues...??
  • scrapmonkey
    scrapmonkey Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Did any of the comic fans get the free Walking Dead comic on free comic book day? I thought it shed some background light nicely on the Michonne and the Governor for those of us who hadn't been following the comic books all along (only the show), but I wonder if it did the same for those who had been following the comics?
  • WhiteGirlWasted13
    WhiteGirlWasted13 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I love the show, have no experience with the comics, didn't even know about them till recently. My question is, would it be as awesome as I think it would be, to go back and read the comics while we're waiting for S4? Also, and I know this is lame, but where do you find the comics?