2nd Attempt

Options
Well I'm back for my second attempt.

I'm on my way but feel so much more motivated this time, and I will take advantage of the community support - I think the reason I stopped last time was flying solo.

I have a bit to go ... but hopefully with my new exercise routine I'll keep some steady progress.

Replies

• DOB1973
    DOB1973 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Welcome back.... the community support on here is great. Add a few friends and they will help you along the way.

Good luck and feel free to add me if you want to.

Denise
  • gobyers
    gobyers Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I really have liked this plan online. I can really arrange foods so I get the nutrients I need, add some exercise if possible and have lost. I also use as a guide, the book called Cinch! by Cynthia Sass. It is a great way to figure what to eat. She has the foods arranged by 4 areas and so I just make sure I am eating the amount from each that she suggests. So the two of these ideas; the MyFitness Pal and Cinch! have really helped me.

Good Luck,

Gregg
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Good for you! The support here is awesome. I find this far more motivating than Weight Watchers which costs money. I have been here for a bit but just got really serious on the 15th of October. I have been struggling a bit this year, but I made a committment to log in for a year and not miss a day. Welcome aboard!
  • OzJester13
    OzJester13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone :)
  • dankonstantinos
    dankonstantinos Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Mate I'm on about attempt five I think, and it's been the easiest and most successful so far. You've got this.