INSANITY Fit Test...It gets better!

Options
When I first began Insanity I didn't know what to expect. I stuck with it and the results were amazing! The improvement in strength and endurance is crazy. Just wanted to share... I know seeing the results of others was a huge motivation for me to continue on.

Exercise Day 1 Day 63
Switch Kick 31 83
Power Jacks 42 60
Power Knees 55 113
Power Jumps 21 53
Globe Jumps 6 12
Suicide Jumps 10 15
Push-up Jacks 19 31
LowPlank Oblique 32 48

I'm starting my second round and looking to connect with others on Insanity. Add me! Good luck on your workouts.

Replies

• patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Globe jumps are the worst!!!
  • Dionbe1972
    Dionbe1972 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I think I am sacared of insanity. I purchased hte system but all I have done is read the material. I haven't even taken the DVD's out of the package. I don't know why. I think failure at this is my biggest deterant.
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    just did my 2wk test and saw a huge difference.. love it! awesome work on yours..
  • Jackie0127
    Jackie0127 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I think I am sacared of insanity. I purchased hte system but all I have done is read the material. I haven't even taken the DVD's out of the package. I don't know why. I think failure at this is my biggest deterant.

I Know EXACTLY how you feel. I borrowed it from a friend. Had it at home for 2 weeks and gave it back. I just got my own and thought to my self ... I'm not loosing this one!! SO Yesterday was my fit test, shortly afterwards I felt amazing. My heart was beating so hard the whole time but I took it easy. If you pop in the first video it you can see the "Dig Deeper" video where it talks about QUALITY is better than QUANTITY! I went at my own pace and focused on my posture rather than focusing on how many you will do. Start there and see how you feel. Good Luck!!
  • MdotSole
    MdotSole Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Globe jumps are the worst!!!

I hear ya, my whole body feels like its in flames after about 8!
  • MdotSole
    Options

It's most intimidating before you start. Once you push play you'll be in the zone! After the first week its just routine and those results just keep on coming. You're probably on another workout plan at the moment, but maybe in May you can start on it. I guarantee you wont regret it.
  • SweetMegz04
    SweetMegz04 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I just got mine yesterday!! Tonight is the fit test for me & I am terrified!!
    I am afraid of the possible failure too.. but just think of the amazing results and feeling you or I could have!?!
  • MdotSole
    Options
    just did my 2wk test and saw a huge difference.. love it! awesome work on yours..

That's great! I didnt see a huge difference on my second fit test, but by the time I completed the 3rd test my numbers shot up dramactically. And thanks for the compliment, I'm so looking forward to starting my second round!
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options

That's great! I didnt see a huge difference on my second fit test, but by the time I completed the 3rd test my numbers shot up dramactically. And thanks for the compliment, I'm so looking forward to starting my second round!

I get worried that i might not have an improvement for the 3rd week because some went up a whole lot.. time will tell..
  • LillyLove28
    Options
    I started month 2 this week and it's kicking my butt, but I love it! When I did my first fit test I was so disapointed, than on the 2nd one my numbers weren't amazing or anything, but I didn't feel like I was going to die like the 1st time. Now the 3rd one was my redemption, I did really well. So it's no just a workout program, it's a mind game. Even if the numbers of reps don't shoot up like crazy, focus on how you performance went. I'm sure you are more focus, abs are proprely contracted, form is great so you feel it on the right muscles and so on.
    Eventhough,I am so sore in ways that I can't even explain, I don't feel tired like I did on the first week. Our bodies are powerful machines that are capable to adapt to some amazing things. Keep pushing 'cause the results do come!
  • MdotSole
    Options
    I started month 2 this week and it's kicking my butt, but I love it! When I did my first fit test I was so disapointed, than on the 2nd one my numbers weren't amazing or anything, but I didn't feel like I was going to die like the 1st time. Now the 3rd one was my redemption, I did really well. So it's no just a workout program, it's a mind game. Even if the numbers of reps don't shoot up like crazy, focus on how you performance went. I'm sure you are more focus, abs are proprely contracted, form is great so you feel it on the right muscles and so on.
    Eventhough,I am so sore in ways that I can't even explain, I don't feel tired like I did on the first week. Our bodies are powerful machines that are capable to adapt to some amazing things. Keep pushing 'cause the results do come!

You're so right! We can do anything we set our minds to. And if you're determined you'll get through it, and you'll have awesome results to show for it!