My progress so far.... (with pictures)

Options
124»

Replies

• imogenframe1987
    imogenframe1987 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, well done, you look fantastic, you must be so proud of yourself.

Keep us all updated with pictures as it is fantastic motivation for me, I have just started my weight loss journey.

Good luck!!
  • michmich68
    michmich68 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look great - your hard work is paying off!
  • Jking826
    Jking826 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    OMG YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! CONGRATS!!! :smile:
  • coz1979
    coz1979 Posts: 120
    Options
    Thankyou ????
  • noiseyMD
    noiseyMD Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!! That's amazing!
  • sdouglas8
    sdouglas8 Posts: 12
    Options
    Your progress is inspiring! It is just the reminder I needed today, that I CAN do this! I just need to set my mind to it! Thank you for sharing! Please add me as a friend, I need all the encouragement I can get, and I am sure you do it! Keep up the hard work. And be proud of yourself for taking charge and changing your future health! Way to go! :happy:
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    YOu are looking good!! Keep up the good work!! Amazing progress!! :)
  • michielee
    michielee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    WOW Congratulations! You are amazing and must be so proud of yourself! You are quite an inspiration!
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    15b331e0-8116-470f-89ff-58d4b0a32572_zps4d0bbf10.jpg

Hi joined MFP on january 7th 2013, the photo on the left was taken the end of december 2012 and it was that photo that changed everything...
    To date I've lost 62lb and the photo on the right was taken 2 weeks ago, wanted to share my success so far got another 38lb to go for 100lb loss

Thanks for reading

So you have been losing 20lb a month. I can not imagine any healthy way of doing this, unless you had surgery. I am sorry.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/935692-the-photo-that-changed-my-life
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!