Dunkin Donuts Eggs Benedict Breakfast Sandwich

Options
jonnythan
jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
This thing is pretty good. Ham, egg, and hollandaise on an English muffin.

Does anyone have the nutritional info on it? I think I remember seeing the calories on a sign, and it was in the neighborhood of 250 calories. There's no info on the site or the MFP database. I've emailed them in the meantime.

Replies

• neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,886 Member
    Options
    You need to get out more.:smile: j/k
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    The hollandaise will be the biggie, depends how much of that there was.

Muffin - say 120
    Egg - 70 if it was poached, 100 if it was fried
    Ham - depends on quantity, but say 50 (it wasn't fried bacon was it?)
    Sauce - could be 50-100 or more.

So roughly 300 would be about right. Similar to a McMuffin.
  • bad_hair_bear
    Options
    I'd agree with 250-300 calories per muffin. I sometimes have eggs benedict at a restaurant in the UK and for 2 muffins, 2 eggs, 2 lots of ham + hollandaise it comes to 575 calories for the plate.
  • jonnythan
    Options
    The hollandaise will be the biggie, depends how much of that there was.

Muffin - say 120
    Egg - 70 if it was poached, 100 if it was fried
    Ham - depends on quantity, but say 50 (it wasn't fried bacon was it?)
    Sauce - could be 50-100 or more.

So roughly 300 would be about right. Similar to a McMuffin.

I appreciate the effort, but I'm not looking for a random guesstimate, especially one that completely ignores the fact that they have nutrition info for the other ingredients online ;)

I'm looking for the official info, if anyone has it.
  • brymckim
    brymckim Posts: 1
    Options
    I just got one. We are one of those places where calories need to be posted. It said 210 calories on the menu. I don't have any more nutritional info. I added it as a food to the database.
  • jonnythan
    Options
    I just got one. We are one of those places where calories need to be posted. It said 210 calories on the menu. I don't have any more nutritional info. I added it as a food to the database.

Ah, thanks. I remember that the calorie count was lower than I expected. I figured the hollandaise would have a lot more calories.

I suppose it makes sense. One medium egg is about 60 calories, one English Muffin is around 100, the two small slices of ham maybe 15, and that leaves 35 or so for the sauce. I'll post back if I get a reply from them.
  • apothecarist
    Options
    The Dunkin Donuts website lists the calories for your sandwich at 280 calories (w/out hollaindaise sauce however).
  • jonnythan
    Options
    The Dunkin Donuts website lists the calories for your sandwich at 280 calories (w/out hollaindaise sauce however).

That is with cheese, FYI.
  • tdbird68
    tdbird68 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Guys,
    I just happened to see this post, and I just happen to work for Dunkin' Donuts. The reason the nutritional info is not on the Dunkin website yet is because these are a test, and are only available in certain markets. I just happen to work in one that is testing this product =).
    Here is your nutritional info:
    Calories 250
    Calories from fat 60
    Total Fat 7g
    Saturated Fat 3.5g
    Trans Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 80mg
    Sodium 690 mg
    Total Carb 33g
    Dietary Fiber 7g
    Sugars 3g
    Protein 15g

Also, the sandwich is made with an English muffin, a pepper fried egg, ham, and the hollandaise spread. THERE IS NO CHEESE on the sandwich.
    If I can answer anything else for you, let me know.
    Hope this helps!!
    Tracey
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Tracey!

One thing I never expected when I came to this site was all the great fast food tips I've gotten...
  • jonnythan
    Options
    Thanks Tracey!
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I dont know the nutritional info. I'm just glad to see another Dunkin's fan on here. :drinker:
  • krk5235
    krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Tracey your awesome! Thanks for the info!
  • krk5235
    krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    On their websight , with the sauce is 300 calories 80 from fat list of ingredients:

INGREDIENTS: English Muffin: Bleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Wheat Starch, Yeast, Sugarcane Fiber, Contains 2% or less of: High Fructose Corn Syrup, Chicory Root, Degerminated Yellow Corn Flour, Degerminated Yellow Corn Meal, Whole Wheat Durum Flour, Wheat Gluten, Vinegar, Calcium Propionate (Preservative), Salt, Dextrose, Soybean Oil, Calcium Sulfate, Fumaric Acid; Fried Egg: Egg Whites, Water, Egg Yolks, Modified Corn Starch, Natural Sauteed Flavor (Soybean Oil, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Natural Flavor), Salt, Artificial Butter Flavor (Propylene Glycol, Artificial Flavor), Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Coarse Ground Black Pepper; Black Forest Ham: Cured with Water, Salt, Potassium Lactate, Dextrose, Sodium Phosphates, Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite; Hollandaise Flavored Spread: Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Water, Maltodextrin, Whey Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Salt, Modified Food Starch, Sugar, Cheese Culture, Whey, Sodium Citrate, Yeast Extract, Butter, Stabilizers (Carob Bean and/or Xanthan and/or Guar Gums), Enzyme Modified Butter, Spice, Turmeric and Annatto (Colors), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Lactic Acid, Sodium Caseinate, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Diacetate, Dehydrated Butter, Lemon Concentrate, Vinegar, Sodium Phosphate, Lemon Oil, Enzymes
  • dehowes
    dehowes Posts: 1
    Options
    Had one this morning (belated birthday treat for myself!), and was admittedly cringing as I went to go track it in Weight Watchers (am ok with having eaten it, just the whole facing the music of what it would be!), and using the wonderful info from Tracey, point value was TOTALLY reasonable. I can easily build this in as a treat for myself, and really liked it! YAY!