Things we are looking forward to when we get fit.

Options

Replies

• SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Showing off my body for my FL in socially acceptable outfits like bikinis so I can pretend I'm not aware of how much skin I'm showing and act surprised by the compliments.
    Exactly this. Except it will be a picture of me in booty shorts, and my status will be :" hey guise, does my *kitten* look big in these?".

I think I could go for that now.
  • AngelsInThighHighs
    AngelsInThighHighs Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Being able to kick *kitten* when i need too, and look super hot doing it.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to being healthy
    I'm looking forward to being able to enjoy outdoorsy and sportish activities without embarassment
    I'm looking forward to going to my 10 year reunion and everyone gawk at me, especially all the guys who thought I was too fat or ugly

and Last, but not least be able to be picked up and carried and enjoy the other aspects that go along with that.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Not being embarrassed about.myself when I.meet new people.

Finally defeating Apollo Creed.

Rediscovering the City of Lost Junk
  • angelh1908
    angelh1908 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    1. AND MOST IMPORTANT....no more lower belly pooch
    2. Slim thighs (although I look nice in jeans, I don't want to see flab when I don't have jeans on)
    3. No more body shapers! Those things are super uncomfortable :grumble:
  • mromnek
    mromnek Posts: 325
    Options
    1. Do a century ride on my bike
    2. Backpacking
  • gardnerkennedy
    gardnerkennedy Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Winning a triathlon
    completing a half-ironman
    running a marathon
    wearing athletic-cut shirts and looking good in them
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,355 Member
    Options
    I want to wear one of those tight. 'Bodycon' dresses that look like a bandage. Killer heels.
    I want to walk into a room and have everyone turn and look at me for the right reason.
    By the way I am 63.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I want to wear one of those tight. 'Bodycon' dresses that look like a bandage. Killer heels.
    I want to walk into a room and have everyone turn and look at me for the right reason.
    By the way I am 63.

Oh my word! You do not look 63!!!
  • Shauncho49
    Shauncho49 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    just wanna take my shirt off at the pool...or the beach and not be harpooned.
  • LibertyBelle89
    Options
    I know it seems silly but I really want to have some professional pictures taken of me in some sexy lingerie for my husband! I want to feel comfortable and attractive in them and not fat and embarassed!

^^^^^This would be awesome! & to be able to grab anything in my closet and it fit the way I want it to =)
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    AMEN
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    Options
    To cross my legs without the leg sliding off with I relax

To comfortably wear a shirt MY size (not my husbands xxl) without a hoody or sweater. Last summer
    I went the entire summer in a baggy sweater and sweat pants.

To see the look on peoples faces when they see I succssully lost weight this time.

When one of my kids say play tag with me mommy ! I will be able to!
  • djmodernroq
    Options

You forgot to add the speedos with that! :) lol
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    1. Having the energy to play with my 2 and 4 year old niece and nephew.
    2. Feel and look good in my clothes.
    3. Jog/run to clear my head and destress.
    4. Feel comfortable in a swim suit... Definitely a one-piece, preferably a bikini
    5. With all the above, shock my family and friends for actually losing the weight, maintaining it, and being fit!
  • Shauncho49
    Shauncho49 Posts: 132 Member
    Options

Yes...I also want to wear speedos at the pool

NOT!!! :)
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options

My partner is 5'10 and about 145 sopping wet and he doesn't feel comfortable in Speedos! Of course, he did admit recently that he thinks the ones he had were too small. Likely, he put on a pair from high school swim team.
  • toridehaven
    Options
    I know it seems silly but I really want to have some professional pictures taken of me in some sexy lingerie for my husband! I want to feel comfortable and attractive in them and not fat and embarassed!

^^^^^This would be awesome! & to be able to grab anything in my closet and it fit the way I want it to =)

I agree! I can't wait for this!
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    3 words.

REVERSIBLE. BATMAN. BIKINI.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Sex.

There, I said it.

And since I'm at my goal, I can tell you that it is more fun now than it ever was when I flabby and out of shape.