It's NOT WORKING!!!

Options
Really pissed off!! Last week I was over a day's calories under my target and I put on a pound!!! What is wrong with this picture???:grumble: :angry: :angry:

Replies

• tricksee
    tricksee Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Nothing is wrong. It's a weight fluctuation. get used to them and calm down.
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options

This.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options

This.

Repeating again because he's right.

And I want to add that if you've lost 24lbs, it most definitely is working.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    Wait till you go to a birthday party.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Wait till you go to a birthday party.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

i loled, at work, sat at my desk! thanks! i need to actually do some work now!
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    Just be glad you're not a woman, and don't have to deal with major weight gain from water retention every month! Lol. I was 143, went up to 147. Took around 2 weeks or so, but I'm finally back down to what I was before, 143. :) Now that it's all said and done, I'm ready for some weight loss!!! Also, just a suggestion, but you may want to think about investing in a bodymedia. I just bought one, I got the core, and found out that I burn 2,000-3,000 cal's/day!!!! I do a deficit of 500 or so cal's/day, and I have a feeling I'm about to really start losing weight. I just bought it, and just figuring everything out, plus the whole water retention thing. It also really motivates to get my exercise in, so I can see that extra burn, and eat more! Anyways, I'm really starting to love it, and would recommend it to anyone. It takes out all the guess work! You can go to www.bodymedia.com if interested. I have the core, it's not a wireless one, but I heard the wireless one has problems syncing at times. :) Good luck!!!
  • Griffin220x
    Griffin220x Posts: 399
    Options

This^
  • Toddahlie
    Toddahlie Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Just be glad you're not a woman, and don't have to deal with major weight gain from water retention every month! Lol. I was 143, went up to 147. Took around 2 weeks or so, but I'm finally back down to what I was before, 143. :) Now that it's all said and done, I'm ready for some weight loss!!! Also, just a suggestion, but you may want to think about investing in a bodymedia. I just bought one, I got the core, and found out that I burn 2,000-3,000 cal's/day!!!! I do a deficit of 500 or so cal's/day, and I have a feeling I'm about to really start losing weight. I just bought it, and just figuring everything out, plus the whole water retention thing. It also really motivates to get my exercise in, so I can see that extra burn, and eat more! Anyways, I'm really starting to love it, and would recommend it to anyone. It takes out all the guess work! You can go to www.bodymedia.com if interested. I have the core, it's not a wireless one, but I heard the wireless one has problems syncing at times. :) Good luck!!!

that's true!!
  • eftguru
    eftguru Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! Really helpful and supportive. Doing OK now...

John.