Is anybody out there??

Options
2»

Replies

• hajer87
    hajer87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hey guys! i just found out about this site and fairly new even though i have the myfitnesspal app.. looking forward to meeting people and getting some advice! i got 25 to 30 pounds to lose!! wish everyone the best of luck :)
  • scribega
    scribega Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Introducing myself.
    I have been on the MFP app for a while and just now getting into the MFP community for all the support and success stories that are very inspirational.
    Looking to lose about 40-50 pounds. Wishing everyone luck as well.

Feel free to add as well.
  • myboysaremylife
    myboysaremylife Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You got it! :)
  • HoosierBecky
    HoosierBecky Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new here too and I'd like to add new friends. Feel free to add me too.
  • myboysaremylife
    Options
    Hello my name is Rachel am 46 and I have been on MFP for a week today.... I have a weight goal lost of 92lbs and am also looking for friends to whom I could offer my support and who would like to support me on this long journey which I am embarking on...

You got it! :happy:
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    alien_zps7a899569.gif
  • sesko1961
    sesko1961 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello ~ I would also love to encourage and be encouraged. How do we add friends here?
  • jonjhayden
    jonjhayden Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hello all...I started on myfitnesspal on Sunday, but I have started my latest weight loss journey to health on January 6, 2013. Please feel free to add me as a friend. I would love to offer support and, of course, receive it.
  • myboysaremylife
    Options
    I signed up awhile ago, but didn't get to use it. I am now deteremined and looking for support, and to give support and encouragment!!
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    index.php?size=full&src=http%3A%2F%2Fi450.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fqq229%2Fmurderofcrows_2008%2FHello.gif
  • clive560
    clive560 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys, Like crystallachan I signed up ages ago but never bothered to do anything about it. This is my first week on eating sensibly and I'm really going to try and shift this excess weigh. A life long friend of mine emailed a picture of me on holiday in Spain in 1979. I was the skinniest thing you ever saw. Well I know I'll not be that thin again but the picture is now set as my wallpaper on my computer as inspiration. I hope it works.
  • tmiracle11
    Options
    Will add people wanting some encouragement :smile: