My goal is...what's yours?

My goal is to spend atleast 30 minutes on the treadmill and to do 100+ crunches---five days a week.

Replies

• chimpoco
    chimpoco Posts: 193
    My goal is to spend atleast 30 minutes on the treadmill and to do 100+ crunches---five days a week.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Since my military command workouts are so darn excursiating (today it was 200 pushups you know various types wide hand diamond etc, various abs workouts for three cycles of 5 like leg lifts stuff like that and a mile and a half jog) I vow to try my best NOT to take it the lazy route
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    To tell myself that I am not too tired to exercise! And to make just do it!
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    I won't weigh in until this weekend, but as of last week I am 214 fro 238 and I want to be 150 by fall and 135 by 2009
  • Biking two miles a day.
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    An hour on the ski machine, 25 min of free weights and 20 set of 10 reps of a total ab work on the exercise ball
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    To add one more to each of my reps. To do free weights and not the machines as much as possible. Each day push just that little bit more.
    Today was a biggie. I am sore!!!
  • cobra1368
    cobra1368 Posts: 90 Member
    To keep up with my calorie counting while I continue my workout plan.

To make the time that I'm working out really count...push myself, do every rep correctly, and really fatigue my muscles!

To exercise even on days I'd rather skip it.

To be bikini ready by the end of May. :)
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    My goal is to maintain my weight, get toned & RUN this Spring & Summer.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    my goal is to run every day this week (i only like to look at a week in advance lol dont want to get to ahead of myself)
    i also want to try the hip hop abs exercise video this week
    j~