Monster Energy Supercross

Options
Citrislazer
Citrislazer Posts: 312 Member
Anyone watch last weekend's Supercross race in Minneapolis, Minnesota? It was probably THE best Supercross race ever! I've never seen a giant crowd react like that before at any race. It was amazing! Now Dungey is only 22 points behind for taking first. Anyone else think Dungey has a chance to win the Supercross Title this year, or who do you think will take it?

Replies

• BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I unfortunately missed the race this weekend. Figures...the good one happens when I don't get a chance to see it.

We are big fans of Chad Reed. He is also not too far back. Hopefully the end of the season with these last 3 races really show some competition!
  • Citrislazer
    Citrislazer Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Reed did really well during his heat race. We ride Kawi's, but like Dungey and Reed a lot too. Villopoto we like by default.

My boyfriend use to race against Dungey when he was racing the Minnesota circuit, so we root for him anyway despite being sponsored by KTM. I think Villopoto will take the title, but I would love to see Dungey ride a little dirty these next few races and prevent Villopoto from gaining more points. :laugh:

Anyone betting that Stewart will take himself out again these next races?