Disheartened

13»

Replies

• loriq41
    loriq41 Posts: 479 Member
    I know it is disheartening..I just finally pushed through a nearly 6 week plateau..wondering in my head if I was cheating myself somehow inadvertantly? I know I wasn't. The dietician at my work told me my body was just readjusting...be patient! Well I kept telling myself that this very thing is what pushes people to quit, give up, throw in the towel...I told myself that I could not do that. I kept working, kept logging and made one little change...I zigzagged my calories all averaging out to 1500 for the week..so either the plateau was just that or the zigzagging pushed me to go downward...not sure. Good luck to you and please realize that plateaus are just about willpower! :)
  • I know it is disheartening..I just finally pushed through a nearly 6 week plateau..wondering in my head if I was cheating myself somehow inadvertantly? I know I wasn't. The dietician at my work told me my body was just readjusting...be patient! Well I kept telling myself that this very thing is what pushes people to quit, give up, throw in the towel...I told myself that I could not do that. I kept working, kept logging and made one little change...I zigzagged my calories all averaging out to 1500 for the week..so either the plateau was just that or the zigzagging pushed me to go downward...not sure. Good luck to you and please realize that plateaus are just about willpower! :)

Its good to know someone else is going through it too!!

Can I ask what ZigZagging is??xx