365 days to a whole new me.... (w/ pictures)

Options

Replies

• alexisdc
    alexisdc Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    This was a gret story! Thanks for sharing.
  • NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    Options
    I could have written your "before" story. You are my motivation for the day!! I hope to mirror your success in the year to come. Wishing you continued success.....great job!!!!
  • brooke64
    brooke64 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Well done! :D
  • iAmEesh
    iAmEesh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look amazing!
    Happy Belated Birthday!
    xx
  • knittingwiz
    knittingwiz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. I am just starting out and it's such an inspiration. :-) You look wonderful.
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! WTG!!!
  • Flagirlof3
    Options
    Congratulations, you look great!
  • nmn2
    nmn2 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You have no idea how badly I needed to hear your story today! Thank you for sharing! You look amazing!
  • tracpo
    tracpo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look amazing fantastic job - you look so fit and strong.
  • cmcis
    cmcis Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is a real inspirational story. You have definitely come a long way.
  • febes1972
    febes1972 Posts: 24
    Options
    Awesome!!! You look great!! Congrats!!!
  • kittyx2
    kittyx2 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your great year! Your story is one I needed to read today.
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation! Congrats!
  • Arosebloom1
    Arosebloom1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Awesome thats great.
  • jasmine_noel
    jasmine_noel Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow! 70 lbs and 20 years younger :) Amazing work, Kim! I did the whole 'gain a pound (or 2) a month' thing... kept thinking that 'water weight' from AF was going to go away, but it quickly became 20lbs and 2 sizes. I too am so motivated by size and really took stock of what was going on when I was pushing the size 14's that are the biggest size available at Gap and Banana.
  • Merlin569
    Merlin569 Posts: 32 Member
    Options

Happy birthday to me!

HappyBirthday_zps28e46386.jpg
    [/quote]

You look FABULOUS!!! Congrats!
  • elektradarling
    elektradarling Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I really enjoyed this story, very inspirational, I have pain in my knee from surgeries and I find whenever I start exercising more I get more pain, I think I also need to try a bit harder and see how I do! You look great and good luck at the 10k when you do it :)
  • Luheronema
    Luheronema Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Amazing story, thank you for sharing. You look fantastic!
  • kimpossible471
    kimpossible471 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I really enjoyed this story, very inspirational, I have pain in my knee from surgeries and I find whenever I start exercising more I get more pain, I think I also need to try a bit harder and see how I do! You look great and good luck at the 10k when you do it :)

Please be careful and take it slowly. My knee pain was from a bad fall - I probably should have been doing physical therapy but wasn't. The lack of mobility and my weight made for a long recovery. I think exercise helped it finally heal - but I started really REALLY slowly - and used a lot of ice and ibuprofen.
  • Janina1987
    Options
    You look so pretty now! Awesome results
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!