orange lucozade addict

Options
hello

very embarrsing but i need advice and help to stop drinking this muck

i can't explain why i crave it so, i drink about 2/3/4/5 380 ml bottles a day, sometimes i end up feeling so wired

i do use it really in an addictive sense as a pick me up or to feel better, i think i'm emotionally and physically dependent on it

when i try to stop i get such bad headaches that i cave in

sometimes i'm so tired and i think it's because of drinking this stuff

i have at times got down to one bottle a day but never maintained it

i am looking for an alternative drink, i don't drink coffee or tea so this is my only caffeine intake

i'm experimenting with natural mineral water (i have to have bubbles for some reason) and things like lemon and ginger

any recipes or advice welcome

thank you

Replies

• Shirlls123
    Shirlls123 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am not sure if this is helpful, but what about fresh orange juice (the 100% natural type) mixed with low sugar lemonade? There might still be some sugar intake from the lemonade as even the low sugar stuff will still have a bit of sugar in it but it will be healthier than orange lucozade.

I am addicted to tea, I drink lots of cups every day however it has to be with 2 sugars. I have tried cutting the sugar out ut can't, I find it disgusting without sugar. Even cutting it down to 1 sugar or artificial sweeteners isn't the same :embarassed: