Calling all Paleo/Primal people!

Options
Hello, all you beautiful people! I just rejoined MFP yesterday and want to flood my friends list with fellow cavemen! I've done Paleo for about a year (and lost 38lbs doing it!! Woot woot!) buuuuut I've fallen off track!

So, what did I do? Started a Whole30, of course!!! Day 2 baby! If you're doing a Whole30 right now, we NEED to be friends!

A little about me: I'm 22, tall, blonde, smokin hot bod. WAIT, what?? Sorry I was dreaming. Lets try that again. I'm 22, 5'6", 207lbs, I'm a student at Boise State in Idaho (no, not Ohio. Idaho! It's a state. Yes, we grow potatoes. No, we are not in the mid-west. We have this stuff called fry-sauce and its the ****. According to an ESPN poll, we are the only state that is not afraid of a wild gorilla attack. It's the best place in the world.) I also substitute teach. On the weekends I enjoy sticking my nose in a textbook for hours on end. Actually, I don't enjoy that. At all. But I'm hoping to convince myself that I do so that its not THAT bad. HA, yeah right. But that's really all I do with my life.

So, now, you're thinking, "oh, I'm Paleo (or primal), and she's awesome, soooo I'm going to tell her to add me".
And then you're going to tell me to add you and then I'm going to add you. and we're going to be friends for life. Or, at least until I get off of MFP again.

I'll try not to be too obnoxious. And this is where I get super serious: I promise to never post a whiny, negative, Sad Sally post. I'm a positive person who likes to make people feel good!